PDA

View Full Version : 2006 734 Raptor

BroncoJo
04-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I'll take 3,000 for this thing right now, once I clean it up the price will go up.

2006 Yamaha Raptor FE
-has only about 1 year of ride time.
new parts:
-734 Trinity big bore, 14:1 comp, (about 2 hours of ride time)
-Timing Chain
-Intake Valves
-bigger injector
-spark plug and boot.
-rear brake pads
-tail light
Not so new parts:
-tag bars
-set of paddles
-Maxis Razors with about 80% or better tread
-HMF exhaust
-programer
-filter intake
-renthol low gears and gold Chain (chain has some rust from siitind up)
-nerf bars
-big rear skid plate
-think I still have about 5 gallons of 110

May not be pretty but its scary fast.

These are all the pics I have for now:

bigbore kit after the ride time
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/BroncoJo/bigbore.jpg
Alto 06
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/BroncoJo/Alto06.jpg

Seth
04-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I could get in trouble or hurt on that thing.

BroncoJo
04-23-2008, 09:23 AM
I should have this thing done by saterday, I'm going to start listing it for 4,500. If somebody in the club wants it I could probably still work out the original price.

The only new parts that will be added are:
rebuilt rear brake caliper
Rear Disc
air Filter (almost new)

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 04:46 PM
basically I got it running, fast as hell, but first gear has a "knock". All gears shift fine and ride fine too so I figure that first gear it missing a tooth and needs to be replaced; However, I am tired of ****ing with the ***** so I put it on craigslist for 3gs. Along with the many low offers I have one for the full asking price but I don't know what to do. By the way I have only had one call that wasn't in broken english.

The day after I put the add on I get a call from a 636 area code. When I anser this guy says "are you selling the atv-quad-four-wheeler." After figuring out what he said I tell him that I only have one atv for sell, its in Texas, and I only deal in cash in person. He then proceeds to say "Ya man, yaaaa" then theres more BS because he wont shut up and I think this is funny. He says that he is in missouri about to finish school but will drive or fly(?) to houston and pick it up. I just agree even though I have no hope of this deal working out. To finish this conversation he then ask how to get to Houston. Now I'm laughing and I say "you know this is Houston Texas right? He then says "Oh ya,...Texas" then I have a fish on and hang up.

Today I get another call from him asking if I'm serious about the deal. He says he can drive down this weekend and want me to email him directions. What should I do? I can't make it to H-town this weekend and would hate to set-up my dad doing this deal with some questionable, at best person. Maybe just have my dad bring a friend and meet at a wallmart parking lot?

Eckert
04-29-2008, 04:51 PM
ill send you my buyer and ill arrange pick up.

IMHO, not worth it.

see if someone will trade you a truck, cherokee, or something of that nature.

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 04:55 PM
ill send you my buyer and ill arrange pick up.

Ya but he has called me three times saying that he will be there in person with cash?

Do you think he is trying to pass fake money?
Maybe steal the atv? seems like a long way to drive though?
Is this a common scam on CL?

IMO I'm not going to mess with it either enless he calls me and says he is in Houston.

Eckert
04-29-2008, 04:58 PM
this is your raptor, correct?

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 05:00 PM
ya

Maybe he is part of the smily face killers and want to make my death look like an accident? I don't know but it strange.

Eckert
04-29-2008, 05:05 PM
see if a dealership will take a trade for a cherokee/whatever you want? ive seen it done before. or you just hard upand want cold hard cash to start your own smiley face cult.

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
kinda need/want the cash ans I dout a dealership would offer much for this thing

eight
04-29-2008, 05:52 PM
This is tempting.

Hows it run on 93 octane?

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 06:16 PM
I figure it can right now with the stock cam. The adjustability on the computer to control timing should also help run 93. I'm running 104 and am almost out.

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I forgot to say my in club price is 2,600

edit never mind it should be sold tomorrow

eight
04-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Raptor got reverse?

BroncoJo
04-29-2008, 09:56 PM
yep, and actualy a decent one too. Its basically a heavy race quad ideal for trails. This bike is completly different than the 660 which was more of a strictly trail bike. IMO

Some dude local to me was pretty interested about bringing cash tomorrow but if it don't sell I'll let you know.

BroncoJo
05-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Raptor got reverse?

It didn't sell If your actualy interested pm me. Its about a $200 and a day of work away from be a good but ugly bike.

Plan as of now is to fix this thing thursday after finals and put it back on the market for 3,000 or better, depends if I fix up the body any. I can't believe how many people have turned this down based on how it looks, hell it looks better than any bike I have ever had.

BroncoJo
05-04-2008, 10:28 PM
will trade for guns

Sharpe
05-04-2008, 10:30 PM
will trade for guns

I swear I see this added as an afterthought on just about every 4-wheeler or dirt bike for sale add I see.:laughing:

BroncoJo
05-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Sold