PDA

View Full Version : Redneck Games 2008 (South)

DRAGOONRANCH
06-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Looks like they are going to be putting on two of them, (north) one in Bivins early August, (south) and the other at General Sams the 18th-21st of September. I may go ahead and try to make the Gen. Sams one since I just sat down and figured out I am going to be fine on my tax days this year. It should give me a good chance to get the axle shims and antiwrap bar in place and then do a little tinkering with the tack and a few other things we didn't get to button up. I should have a little skrilla saved back up by then too. :eek:

BroncoJo
06-07-2008, 10:41 AM
isn't gen. sams pretty small? seems like that might bring upon alot of issues if it draws as big of a crowd as it has before.

DRAGOONRANCH
06-07-2008, 10:52 AM
isn't gen. sams pretty small? seems like that might bring upon alot of issues if it draws as big of a crowd as it has before.

That just means the girls showin off the "goods" will be that much closer to ya. ;)

Plus, with the two events, the crowds will be thinned considerably. Besides, I plan on takin the beast, so the 4 wheelers will surely get out of the way.

DRAGOONRANCH
06-07-2008, 10:55 AM
It is the weekend of the Miami game, so that is a wash, either way, you will be in a town full of convicts. :D

bcolman
06-07-2008, 11:12 AM
i thought the miami game was home this year

DRAGOONRANCH
06-07-2008, 11:21 AM
it is, i am talking about the convicts they will have out on the field...

not everyone will get that joke, but my grandfather swears miami and fl. st. recruit straight outa the pen. :D

DRAGOONRANCH
07-09-2008, 12:29 PM
unless there is some mass sudden interest in going to this, I am about to drop my request for a September trip to Thailand.

BMFScout
07-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Come in Ed, there is football and the greatest band in the world plays the hall Friday night with Jason Boland. Will be a rocking time for sure!

Reckless
07-09-2008, 05:28 PM
hey, ill be in town that weekend for my birthday so bring it

agjohn02
07-09-2008, 06:05 PM
hmm, thailand or the redneck games? well, either place you go, you're going to have to perform the crocodile dundee check on any chicks you run into.

Cajun
07-09-2008, 08:20 PM
If you choose the Redneck games over Thailand I'm going to kick your ass the next time I see you. Seriously, why is this even a question?

Reckless
07-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Id listen to the man or he will stone you to death with an atlas stone:D

DRAGOONRANCH
07-09-2008, 09:51 PM
If you choose the Redneck games over Thailand I'm going to kick your ass the next time I see you. Seriously, why is this even a question?

The main reason for this question is that Epic TAMOR parties only come along once in a while, a trip to Thialand can be had any day of the year. :D I am more than likely gonna make the trip out east, and go take a sampling of what Thialand has to offer. Kitten Club, here I come.....

Cajun
07-10-2008, 05:24 AM
Point taken. But still:

http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/showpost.php?p=445916&postcount=92

:gigem:

DRAGOONRANCH
07-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Point taken. But still:

http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/showpost.php?p=445916&postcount=92

:gigem:

I will have to check it out at the room, damn work firewall.:angry:

I have a feeling I know about what it shows and says, I have plenty of buddies here at work who have gone. :gigem:

Seth
07-10-2008, 06:31 AM
That's awesome!

redcagepatrol
07-10-2008, 06:50 AM
I will have to check it out at the room, damn work firewall.:angry:

I have a feeling I know about what it shows and says, I have plenty of buddies here at work who have gone. :gigem:

me too...

DRAGOONRANCH
07-10-2008, 11:15 AM
While my wife and I were in Thailand, we went to the Patpong markets to see the sex circuses. In a bar called 'Super*****' - a woman stuffed a magic marker up her 'nay-nay' and drew my picture. So I scanned it and made it my Avatar.

Incidentally, I also saw the same woman stuff an egg up there and then slam her pelvis into the floor repeatedly, and then pop the egg out unharmed, and then stuff peeled banana's up there, and then throw the banana's up in the air and across the stage, where she would catch them. She was getting them like 4' up in the air and across a 10' stage with only the power of her 'nay-nay'. It was awesome.

agjohn02
07-10-2008, 11:30 AM
public forum? didnt realize that when i started this discussion.

DRAGOONRANCH
07-10-2008, 12:43 PM
ok, i cleaned it up a skosh.

DRAGOONRANCH
08-17-2008, 04:23 AM
http://www.redneckoffroadparty.com/Game_Schedule.htm

I am still pretty sure I will be making an appreance at this. I am pretty sure the game starts at 6 on that saturday, so we will probably pack up and head towards college station about that time so we can get some grub and hit the 'after party'. I am unsure as to who will all be with me on this trip as I am in the middle of 'relationship negotiations' right now. :eek: I think I am going to pay for the 'mini-membership so that we can get in on Wednesday since it is an early out day for my brother. The events start at around 10 in the morning on Saturday so we should be able to get plenty of spectatin in for that. :gigem:

redcagepatrol
08-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Hmm, if the Miami game is an early game, we might have to head out there afterwards for the wet T-shirt contest...

DRAGOONRANCH
08-17-2008, 11:05 PM
it shows 6pm on the tamu.edu