PDA

View Full Version : Friend needs a room to rent in Woodlands area

8Runner
06-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi All,
I am posting for a friend since I know we have a few old Tamorites in the North Houston area. She needs a room in the Woodlands area that she can stay in at least a few nights a week as she will be commuting to the Woodlands from CS. It will likely start in mid-august.

p.s. I figured I'd better head this off - yes she is good-looking and no she's not single. She is Antonio's SO. :flipoff2:

jerryg79
06-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi All,
I am posting for a friend since I know we have a few old Tamorites in the North Houston area. She needs a room in the Woodlands area that she can stay in at least a few nights a week as she will be commuting to the Woodlands from CS. It will likely start in mid-august.

p.s. I figured I'd better head this off - yes she is good-looking and no she's not single. She is Antonio's SO. :flipoff2:

Sorry, I would but my extra room is filled.

BMFScout
06-27-2008, 12:45 PM

Dammit, I was going to add a "Pics of GTFO" comment. :gigem:

Jackasic
06-27-2008, 12:57 PM
might want to hit up Kollins

Seth
06-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Is she relocating here permanently?

8Runner
06-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Is she relocating here permanently?

Dunno for sure.

Brandon, do you have Kollins email?

Graystroke
06-28-2008, 01:32 PM
PM him

Agrvr
06-29-2008, 10:39 AM
I would be happy to...but my place is full. My brother's recently divorced so have him here full time until he figures out what he's going to do as well as his kids most of the time as well.

I never would have thought I needed a house this big...but what's that saying? "If you build it, they will come."

I know a few single women here in The Woodlands that might be interested in renting out a room - I'll see what I can find out.