PDA

View Full Version : 4'x6' Trailer - $350 OBO

FJAggie07
02-18-2009, 07:26 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/starranchjoker/for%20sale/img1234749493037.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/starranchjoker/for%20sale/img1234749492525.jpg

Turns out my real camping trailer is getting finished a little quicker than I thought it would so I need to get rid of this thing quick. I am asking $350 for this little guy. It will go on Craigslist tomorrow. BDR has first dibs as of right now.

The front and rear rails remove to become ramps. Would be perfect for hauling around a couple of dirt bikes or a quad.

KrazyKarl02
02-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Does that thing come with a purse?

JB
02-18-2009, 09:11 PM
It comes with a corner of your man card if you hook it up to anything but a Prius!

Sharpe
02-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Ooohhh propane grill, there goes another corner. Before too long it will be a perfect circle!

FJAggie07
02-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Ooohhh propane grill, there goes another corner. Before too long it will be a perfect circle!

Stainless Steel too, just take the whole damn thing. Good thing my wife has my balls safely secured in her purse.

...damn...:(

uglyota
02-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I'll defend propane real quick then leave you guys to your regularly scheduled flogging...
try running outside and heating up a charcoal grill to cook some chicken or fish for one on a charcoal grill...not happening. Also, there are things that a holland grill can do that charcoal could never dream of. Cook biscuits on a grill? Keep heat even for an hour while cooking wings? That said, good luck cooking a good steak on propane, better at least have a Lil Smokey to back it up...better yet a smoker.
Taste the meat, not the heat!

jerryg79
02-19-2009, 10:54 AM
I'll defend propane real quick then leave you guys to your regularly scheduled flogging...
try running outside and heating up a charcoal grill to cook some chicken or fish for one on a charcoal grill...not happening. Also, there are things that a holland grill can do that charcoal could never dream of. Cook biscuits on a grill? Keep heat even for an hour while cooking wings? That said, good luck cooking a good steak on propane, better at least have a Lil Smokey to back it up...better yet a smoker.

Hank Hill: "Charcoal is not a clean burning fuel!"

Sharpe
02-19-2009, 10:58 AM

I can tell you're not originally from Texas :flipoff2:

uglyota
02-19-2009, 11:00 AM
ah, but I am!

FJAggie07
02-19-2009, 11:10 AM
I take my cooking very srsly. I have a brinkmann(?) egg shaped smoker/charcoal grill that I use for smoking stuff and getting the super hot fire that I use for my steaks.

My propane grill has been awesome for veggies, cedar plank salmon, and stuff like marinated chicken where you don't need the flavor of any kind of briquette or smoke. I would like a larger smoker for some briskets but I haven't gotten around to making that kind of purchase yet.

Just wait till ya'll see the freedom grill my inlaws got me for christmas... :gigem: