PDA

View Full Version : Duplex and Condo for Rent

sammybeast
03-05-2009, 09:54 AM
I have a 3 bed/2bath duplex that my parents and I own that I am starting to find renters for. I also have a nice 4/4 condo on Southwest Parkway too. I thought I would offer them up to TAMOR people before for a discount before I rent it to a random person.

The duplex is available August 1, 2009 and is about 1250 sqft and built in 1995. It is in a great cul-de-sac neighborhood across from the Hall of Fame off 2818. There is tile everywhere with carpet in the bedrooms and it has a good sized back yard. There is plenty of parking and it is a really nice unit. We are looking for a one year lease and the rent is $900/month. It is a nice, cheap place to live and with utilities, you are only looking at around $400/month per room. It's less than 2 miles to campus.

The condo available 6/1/09 is a great 4/4 condo in University Place Condos on Southwest Parkway between Welsh and Wellborn. Cory B is living here now and he has his jeep and trailer parked there and works on his stuff all the time. It is a fully remodeled first story unit with new 16" tile and berber carpet. Amenities of the complex include plenty of parking, pool, hot tub, volleyball, basketball, on bus route and under 2 miles to campus. Its a great complex and VERY laid back. Stove, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and washer and dryer are included in the unit. These usually rent it out for $360/room, but will rent it for $1,350/month for the whole place to TAMOR people. It will be available in June 1, 2009. All utilities, including internet and cable usually run around $75/month per person, so you will be living for just over $400/month and YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM AND BATHROOM. The rooms have a huge closet and there is a patio with storage too. If you have any other questions, let me know. Have a great day! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks --Aaron (831)595-6064
:beer:

J Cooper
03-05-2009, 10:07 AM
can like 12 of us just rent it for football season? that would be awesome! that would be cheaper than hotels and better than sleeping on the floor at dexter :flipoff2:

::sorry about the snake::