PDA

View Full Version : 12-13 June 2009 @ Gilmer

DRAGOONRANCH
03-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Ok, I have a wedding and reception on the 13th in Tyler, so I thought some of you Dallas peeps might want to come out and do a little wheelin while I am in the area. I will be in Tyler for most of the day Saturday, but should have plenty of time on Friday and Sunday to get some wheelin in. This will be my first trip there so it would be nice to have somebody that knows their way around. This may be my last time home for a good while also (possibly spring '10 before I come back due to work winding down here).

FJAggie07
03-13-2009, 02:06 PM
I will gladly go out there Ed. Hopefully we can convince some of the folks that are in dallas for the summer to come out.

BMFScout
03-13-2009, 02:14 PM
We'll see, I'm going to be in Mizzou the weekend before.

DRAGOONRANCH
03-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Sweet, looks like the festivities don't start till 6 on saturday, so should be able to get some wheelin in that morning and early afternoon. :D

DRAGOONRANCH
03-13-2009, 03:10 PM
We'll see, I'm going to be in Colorado the weekend before and may not be able to sit for extended periods of time...

The hell you say!!!

DRAGOONRANCH
03-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Ooh, just noticed it's only another 15 miles further to Shiloh than it is to Gilmer and they are having an open weekend then too. I do love me some redneck watchin!! (That, and I have always had a funny feeling I will meet the future ex-Mrs. Buster there. :eek: )