PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Fuel Injectors

KrazyKarl02
04-06-2009, 09:15 PM
As many of you know The Klogger has had a stumble in the engine, about the only thing I have not done is cleaned the injectors. I have put crap in the fuel tank, but it does not seem to help. So this evening I pulled the upper intake off of The Klogger....

By the way a giant kick in the nutz goes to the guy who put the bolt in the center of the manifold underneath everything and the one bolt back behind the engine with the fuel line over it....

Anyways, here is a question, I have the injectors out and they do look nasty. What is the best way to economicaly clean them. Note I said economicaly clean them, this does not mean take them to a shop and get charged 20 bucks an injector.

colman
04-06-2009, 09:23 PM
soak in seafoam?

85cj7
04-06-2009, 09:27 PM
flem's ultra-sonic cleaning tank thingy?

JB
04-06-2009, 09:38 PM
By the way a giant kick in the nutz goes to the guy who put the bolt in the center of the manifold underneath everything and the one bolt back behind the engine with the fuel line over it....

yes, **** that guy

Eckert
04-06-2009, 09:41 PM
i would like to know also? do you just soak them in a solution?

robertf03
04-07-2009, 12:08 AM
at flemco hot beef injection we have a proprietary system that reverse actuates the injector using the most ergonomic and green eco friendly harbor freight and junkyard components.

radio shack has most of the chit, harbor freight has a kick ass ultrasonic tub thats around 50 bones. wait a few weeks or I can draw some overly detailed engineering 'bait material that suggests how it could be kluged

73bronco
04-07-2009, 12:10 AM
remove the o-rings and caps, soak in injector cleaner overnight. Using 9v battery actuate the injectors while using compressed air to blow the crap out.

robertf03
04-07-2009, 12:19 AM
mine is more automated. maybe we can hook a plc up to it

DRAGOONRANCH
04-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Propane cough, cough....

Sharpe
04-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Fuel injection to propane....rrriiiiiigggghhhhhttttttttttttt.......

I think its time to pass the propane-fueled peace pipe there, chief.

DRAGOONRANCH
04-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Fuel injection to propane....rrriiiiiigggghhhhhttttttttttttt.......

I think its time to pass the propane-fueled peace pipe there, chief.

puff puff give!!!

All that lectrikal stuff is mumbo jumbo voodoo only understood by hairy footed dwarfs...

Seth
04-07-2009, 05:34 PM
puff puff pass negro.

DRAGOONRANCH
04-07-2009, 05:53 PM
puff puff pass negro.

puff puff give

The mandatory smoking rotation of a group of people, especially for weed blunts or joints. "Puff puff" means you take two short hits (usually the required limit), and "give" means you hand the smoking device to the person next to you in the rotation. This phrase was made popular among ignorant white kids by Chris Tucker's character Smokey in the 1995 movie "Friday."
Look at this faggot trying to take an extra hit. Puff puff give, mother****er!

:flipoff2:

sasquatch
04-07-2009, 07:57 PM
The mandatory smoking rotation of a group of people, especially for weed blunts or joints. "Puff puff" means you take two short hits (usually the required limit), and "give" means you hand the smoking device to the person next to you in the rotation. This phrase was made popular among ignorant white kids by Chris Tucker's character Smokey in the 1995 movie "Friday."
Look at this faggot trying to take an extra hit. Puff puff give, mother****er!

DRAGOONRANCH
04-08-2009, 06:58 AM

Yes, I saw that and :laughing: at it too. :flipoff2: