PDA

View Full Version : sub leasers

F1504x4
08-02-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm putting this here for a friend..long story short her roommate bailed on her and she's trying to find either one or two sub leasers..It's a 2 bedroom at campus view..there's another girl lined up for it so if anyone knows a chick who needs an apartment that would be great, or if two people are looking for a place that would be good too.

Two bedroom apartment at Campus View
All utilities included
No electricity cap and one flat rate, included

I told her I'd put this up here and she'd need to know by Thursday. So if anyone is interested or knows someone who is let me know ASAP..Thanks

RCcola55
08-02-2009, 09:06 PM
is said friend attractive?

colman
08-03-2009, 12:35 AM
might help if you put some more info and a price, good luck

F1504x4
08-03-2009, 01:28 AM
it's a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath
846 sq. feet
about $480 a month per person
here's the floor plan:
http://www.college-rentals.com/off_campus_apartments/TX/College_Station/Campus_View/Floorplan/The_University.aspx

and like i said it's all bills included in rent price, from water, to electricity, to TV and internet. And no electric cap. I live in one now and always have the AC at 70 running 24/7 along with other stuff and our bill doesn't go up.

And said friend isn't going to be staying there..I'm helping her find either a single girl sub leaser or two sub leasers (doesn't matter as they will fill up the apartment)