PDA

View Full Version : FS - 1972 Toyota FJ40

Jackasic
08-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Mark my recognize this one.

Selling this for a friend. Let me know if more pics are needed and if the price is in line with what it should be. We'll start at $5000.

He's owned this for about 7 years now and rarely driven it. Been parked under his carport with one off-roading trip and other than that, just a drive to and from work occasionally. Body has very light surface rust (see pics). Has a Skyjacker lift installed professionally installed by two of the best in the business. Five 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper tires on Alcoa wheels. Has hardtop. Interior had been 'lined' at some point (before he owned it). Speedo does not work, nor does odometer, but did till just a few years ago (stopped at 79k miles so it is close to that based on the amount of driving it has done since). Drives down the road fine enough. I'm not familiar enough with these to know what is and isn't normal - but, doesn't leak, starts right up and goes. Seats are torn - we could get them recovered but figured the new owner may swap them out.

Let me know what I am leaving out and thank you for looking. Truck is located in College Station, TX (about an hour from Houston or Austin). All pics here:

www.pbase.com/ceronemotors/fj

TxCruzr
08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Would be a nice beater. Looks like the rockers and under the real tailgate are going to be pretty bad though. Those areas rust like a mother :(