PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Yukon Xl 2500 4x4

ol burj
11-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Alright i'm trying to help one of my friends sell his truck so if you know anyone that would be interested have them call 817-688-4696, he lives in Fort Worth, TX. Its got new speakers all around, amplifier, JL subs, Kenwood head unit w/ iPod connection, head rest screens (needs new dvd player or could connect game system), Ranch Hand bumper, K&N intake, superchips programmer, 4 inch rancho lift with 35" BFG KM2s and 16" mickey tompson wheels, 6.0 motor with about 70,000 miles. pulls a trailer with ease. hes asking around $13,000

Seth
11-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Ok, I am going to help you help your friend. first, go to FW and help him wash it this weekend. While it is out of the garage, take a few pics with the aforementioned ranch hand bumper. Then reverse the order of the features in the description, add the interior color and material, as well as any options it has. Then, list on craigslist with a more defined price.

JB
11-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Ok, I am going to help you help your friend. first, go to FW and help him wash it this weekend. While it is out of the garage, take a few pics with the aforementioned ranch hand bumper. Then reverse the order of the features in the description, add the interior color and material, as well as any options it has. Then, list on craigslist with a more defined price.

this

Though that pic does make me horny for a Suburban