PDA

View Full Version : Smith&Wesson MP 9mm

NealtheDestroyr
04-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Think ive made a decision on what plastic pistol i want.
That is all.

Open to trades.

jerryg79
04-15-2010, 02:08 PM
they are alright. the trigger at least the subcompact is weird. It is in 2 pieces with a hinge in the middle. Seems kinda cheesy. And maybe i've just never noticed any other pistol, but the trigger spring is actually a coiled spring with hooks on both ends, not a flat piece like a glock.

my wife's shoots pretty good, i like it better than the baby glock.

back on topic.

agjohn02
04-15-2010, 05:37 PM
This would be my choice in plastic pistol also. Find us a good deal, Neal.

NealtheDestroyr
04-15-2010, 05:58 PM
they are alright. the trigger at least the subcompact is weird. It is in 2 pieces with a hinge in the middle. Seems kinda cheesy. And maybe i've just never noticed any other pistol, but the trigger spring is actually a coiled spring with hooks on both ends, not a flat piece like a glock.

my wife's shoots pretty good, i like it better than the baby glock.

back on topic.

Ideally i would get the S/W MP with their competition package ie match barrel/trigger but i dont think i have the scratch for that.

When i was finger ****ing both the glock and MP, the mp trigger broke a lot more crisply than the glock. plus with the adjustable backstrap and sights i think its a bit better.
The only thing swaying me to the glock is the aftermarket support. Plus they have the model with the sights mounted on the side of the slide for "gangsta" style shooting.

DRAGOONRANCH
04-16-2010, 04:31 AM
Plus they have the model with the sights mounted on the side of the slide for "gangsta" style shooting.

Yep, that's the only reason I want one! :beer:

NealtheDestroyr
04-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok ive made a decision. SW MP 9mm Subcompact. Preferably not 550$. Keep your eyes open for one.

jerryg79
04-18-2010, 10:08 AM
$469 at the gun show yesterday. There is another one at GRB next Sat.

NealtheDestroyr
04-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Well after reading A LOT of forum threads im leaning towards a G19 now. **** i cant make up my mind.