PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Diamond series 57" DLP TV - $600

FJAggie07
04-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Mitsubishi’s series 831 Diamond DLP HDTVs are attractive looking rear projection TVs with a wide range of features. Of note is the effort Mitsubishi have made to simplify set up and operation. All of the 831 series are Digital Cable Ready with a CableCARD slot and TV Guide On Screen. If you like to “set and forget” then you will like the fact that Mitsubishi provides individual customization for each video input source including color temperature, contrast and brightness. So, you don’t have to readjust every time you switch video sources. It’s also possible to save customizations for the three Day or Night modes. The 831 series come with two remotes – one fully illuminated which will control up to five devices attached to the Diamond TV and one simple remote.

This is a full 1080P 120 HZ Big screen TV. 57" of goodness to watch all of your blue-rays and high def programming on. We are changing up our upstairs to better suit some family stuff and this thing is in the way! I bought it new in Jan. of 2008 and has served me well since. I have never had a problem with this Tv and that is probably because it never gets used. Has all the HDMI, DVI, S-Video and every other connection you can think of on it. It also has the memory card slots in the front for viewing pictures. Super Nice TV. Located in Sachse. $600.

Picture:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/starranchjoker/CIMG0198.jpg

FJAggie07
04-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Sold