PDA

View Full Version : New place in splendora

cj nut
03-28-2011, 12:38 AM
I had a buddie telling me about it, Is anyone interested in going one day? he said it wasn't huge but way more fun than general sams... meaning more obstacles and climbs..... but still a bit of mud.

KrazyKarl02
03-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Never seen this one before. Looks like Spring Creek did and about the same location.
http://www.creeksideedge.com/index.html

I think Creekside Edge in Splendora is doing something too. These are the guys who used to run Spring Creek (supposedly)

I hear they are making Deloreans again also :flipoff2:

In all seriousness, I have not been, but driving past it, it looked like it had a good crowd. Initially I thought it was all ATV's, but there seem to be a lot of rigs going out there. You still have your heep?

stx4wheeler
03-28-2011, 08:26 PM
This place will most likely be the first testing trip for the bastard whenever I am able to get it finished.

sam_hodnett
03-28-2011, 09:06 PM
This place will most likely be the first testing trip for the bastard whenever I am able to get it finished.

I thought you were gonna have it done for TCC?

cj nut
03-29-2011, 08:22 PM
someone has a case of vaginitus

stx4wheeler
03-29-2011, 09:09 PM
someone has a case of vaginitus

If you would like to push the thing down the driveway and drag it the whole weekend then come get it. It would prollly be happy to get out of it roll as a garage ornament for a weekend.:D

cj nut
03-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Or you could just finish it......