PDA

View Full Version : Need a V8 radiator and fan & 305 clutch parts

jasonjuch
04-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Im looking for a radiator that I can mount in the back of my toyota after i put the 305 in. Also any kinda input on what kind of electric fan to put on that.

Also need clutch components for the 305, 11" pressure plate, chevy throw-out bearing, info on what kind of clutch i can run betwen the 305 and my w56 transmission.. advance adapters says use their special 10.5inch clutch(http://www.advanceadapters.com/products/pn-712560v/) but i heard you can use regular clutches as well... And yes I know its a v8 and a toyota transmission :flipoff2: ive heard that a few times

colman
04-15-2011, 08:13 AM
corey has a good clutch, flywheel plate etc he would sell you. cjnut if you didn't know his screen name

FJAggie07
04-15-2011, 08:18 AM
And yes I know its a v8 and a toyota transmission :flipoff2: ive heard that a few times

I wouldn't worry too much about that. The 305 didn't produce that much power I think you will be fine. Good to see you are going through with it. :gigem:

TdmayfieldIV
04-15-2011, 10:55 AM
It's going to be hard to find a used radiator. Especially when they are worth 1.85 per pound at the j/y.

Shaggy
04-15-2011, 11:52 AM
I have the radiator from the bronco and also a huge one from a cat dozer.

jasonjuch
04-18-2011, 06:42 PM
corey has a good clutch, flywheel plate etc he would sell you. cjnut if you didn't know his screen name

thanks ill send him a pm

I have the radiator from the bronco and also a huge one from a cat dozer.

thanks ill send you a pm

Good to see you are going through with it.

ive been making good progress, its back in austin in my dads garage so its taking time to make time. The propane system is all mounted in, the engine mounts are ready to be welded in and then the clutch stuff needs to be figured out. It shouldnt be much longer