PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Tools

Cajun
01-03-2012, 07:48 AM
These are all the hand & air tools I've accumulated over several years of wrenching. Since moving to TX, I haven't tackled anything requiring more than a screwdriver, ratchet, and wrench, so I want to see if anyone is interested in my stuff since it's just taking up space in my garage.

It's a mix of Craftsman, Kobalt, and other brands. Nothing fancy, but there's a pretty good assortment. The lot includes 1/4, 3/8, & 1/2" drive ratchets, screwdrivers, nutdrivers, all manner of wrenches, pliers, hammers, and other hand tools. They're all piled in an off-brand rolling cabinet I picked up from Sam's years ago.

Air tools include a die grinder, cut off wheel, right angle die grinder, and an IR 1/2" drive "Titanium" impact that I paid >$250 for new. Everything looks like it's been used, because it has, but it all works.

I'm asking $700 for the lot, which gets you the cabinet, hand tools, and air tools. I bought most of the hand tools as a lot 10 years ago, and have added quite a bit to it over the years, including the air tools. Everything is located in League City, PM me for more details if you're interested.

Thanks,

Andy

BroncoJo
01-03-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm interested in the impact if you want to sell alone.