PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Falls/Marble Falls - May 4th

KrazyKarl02
04-29-2013, 08:05 AM
Neighbor and I are going to head to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls this weekend. I will likely be there early afternoon Friday thru Sunday. Probably 5 to 6 rigs. If anyone wants to join us they are welcome.

tommy53002
04-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Are you going to be wheeling the new rig?

KrazyKarl02
04-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Are you going to be wheeling the new rig?

Troof

jasonjuch
04-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I'll try to make a day trip out of it for Saturday. My finals end on Friday so I'll have to spend Friday evening making sure the toyota still runs. Can you pm me your number?

KrazyKarl02
04-29-2013, 04:31 PM
I would, but yuor box is full, you should clean that thing...

too ate juan - 7 five 5 - 6 seven 7 ate

PM me yours.

KrazyKarl02
05-01-2013, 07:08 AM
If anyone is on the fence, it is also a Wheelers for the Wounded Event out at Marble Falls this weekend.

jasonjuch
05-02-2013, 02:48 PM
I'll definitely be there. What time do you figure you'll be up Saturday morning? I'm trying to get my dad to come along and maybe a friend that has a mild nissan frontier, will you or your neighbor have any trail seats open in case he doesn't want to wheel his rig?

DRAGOONRANCH
05-02-2013, 03:58 PM
will you or your neighbor have any trail seats open in case he doesn't want to wheel his rig?

The Klogger has plenty of trail seats! Oh wait, nevermind....

:flipoff2:

KrazyKarl02
05-02-2013, 06:45 PM
He should, Robbie (cheap jeep) will be there too.

I would guess we will be rolling around by 9, definitely 10

CheapJeep
05-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm leaving San Antonio in the morning to pick up the jeep from my ranch in Bandera. I need to change a trailer tire and pick up groceries so I probably won't roll in to Marble Falls until 1pm tomorrow. I'll have an open trail seat, can't promise the seat cover's will be dry though...

See y'all there.

KrazyKarl02
05-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Good time, Robbie and the Polish went, Jason showed up Saturday. Neighbor had his red jeep, paul had green and grey YJ, yellow jeep that DavidO road in at Clayton, and the ginormous bright orange buggy.

Nothing to eventful, I threw my front driveshaft Friday night, and then put new u-joints in it Saturday morning. Robbie wheeled good Friday afternoon, but then Saturday was having EFI issues. My neighbor's jeep started puking trans fluid towards the end of the day. Some guys from Texas Auto Gear were there, they had a samurai based buggy with a 1.3 liter with 4 motorcycle carbs on it (one for each cylinder).

Unfortunately for Jason he watched us stand around most of the day, then when he left, we actually ran some trails...

jasonjuch
05-06-2013, 11:12 AM
I had a good time, my headers keep finding things to melt in the engine bay. This time it was a rubber shield around the steering shaft joint that caught on fire but no damage. Even driving over minor ledges and inclines on Saturday my dad was impressed, he had no idea what off road parks are like. He said he'll stick to his ham radio hobby because off roading seems like it takes too much work for not enough reward haha