PDA

View Full Version : no more electric shift

bigFAWKINranger
01-02-2003, 09:20 PM
HAHAHAHA.... the electric shift BW 1354 is looooong gone. and i mean that literally... after dropping $75 for a BW 1350 manual shift transfer case out of an old broncoII, swapping it in my ranger, fabbing my own shift linkage (with my friends help,) and cutting a hole in my floor, i lost my damn bw 1354. i was gonna sell it, but i got hammered on dec 31st... drinkin profusley + no tailgate + transfer case in the bed = DAMNIT! i think i MIGHT be able to find it this weekend... i vaguely remember taking a shortcut off the highway through a field.:rolleyes:
i'll prolly never post pictures since i have no camera other than a digital camcorder. but for questions or insults feel free to hit me up.:flipoff2:

Seth
01-03-2003, 06:24 PM
I don't know why that was so funny but I was literally laughing out loud. Reminds me of a time my buddy dumped two coolers full of beer (bottles) when he tore ass away from his house.

bigFAWKINranger
01-04-2003, 01:23 PM
yeah i suppose its funny.... you chit head!:flipoff2: i went back last night and drove up and down the street the party was on, and all over the field. my old t case is gone... oh well.