PDA

View Full Version : F series and bronco parts

Sparling
09-02-2014, 12:16 AM
I need:
a Super Duty front drive shaft
Windshield wiper and headlamp switch knobs for 87-91 f series/bronco
87-91 front bumper (preferably one with the black bumper pad on it an also need the brackets)
1350 u bolt style yoke for a ford 9 inch
maybe a whole front 92-96 front clip if the price is right

bcolman
09-02-2014, 07:12 AM
I have a superduty drive shaft but its out at my ranch and not sure how soon I will be out there now that it is football season again

mudtoy67
09-02-2014, 09:18 AM
I'll be parting out a 95 F150 soon. Not sure if the light switch and wiper switch will work for you, but let me know. I don't have the whole front clip...only have hood and fenders but the fenders have been hacked for bigger tires. Has a 6" Pro Comp lift (guessing by the shocks) with the dual shock mount spring towers.

I would upload a pic but for some reason the forum won't let me attach it.

colman
09-02-2014, 02:39 PM
i could use a few dash parts. the ash tray, the black plastic trim bezel thing all the way around the guage cluser, and the cigarette lighter behind the little flap to the left of the ashtray

Sparling
09-02-2014, 04:10 PM
I have a superduty drive shaft but its out at my ranch and not sure how soon I will be out there now that it is football season again
Let me know what you want for it. You should also take a hunting trip. It is dove season.

Sparling
09-02-2014, 04:14 PM
I'll be parting out a 95 F150 soon. Not sure if the light switch and wiper switch will work for you, but let me know. I don't have the whole front clip...only have hood and fenders but the fenders have been hacked for bigger tires. Has a 6" Pro Comp lift (guessing by the shocks) with the dual shock mount spring towers.

I would upload a pic but for some reason the forum won't let me attach it.
Send me pictures of what you have, as well as what you would want to get for it, I also need the cowl panel, and if you will let them go cheap the ttb beams.
What motor us in it? The dash parts won't work for me.

mudtoy67
09-03-2014, 08:35 AM
i could use a few dash parts. the ash tray, the black plastic trim bezel thing all the way around the guage cluser, and the cigarette lighter behind the little flap to the left of the ashtray

I didn't get a chance to look yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I have all those parts.