PDA

View Full Version : Dana 44, 14 Bolt, SM465, Dana 300, Jeep Hard Top, lots of stuff!

KrazyKarl02
07-25-2015, 01:06 PM
Cleaning out the driveway... All items located in Crosby, Tx (North East Houston) All prices are asking or best offer.

****Chevy 350 w/ TBI - $300
Small Block Chevy V8 350 with an early 90's suburban TBI fuel injection setup. I bought a jeep and this engine was in it running. I was told the block was from a 70's chevy truck. Then the previous owner took heads, intake, valve covers, throttle body, computer, etc... from an early 90's suburban and bolted them on. This engine ran when I pulled it, but smoked a lot. I would guess it needs new rings. Comes complete with air cleaner, flywheel, clutch for a standard transmission, power steering pump, headers, and large alternator. Previous owner had this alternator setup with a switch that would turn the regulator off so you could generate 110 Volt power with it or weld. Don't ask me how that works, I never used it. Previous owner told me the headers are advanced adapter headers for fitting a chevy V8 into a jeep.

****Dana 44 Front - $300
Dana 44 Front axle with 4.88 gears, drive slugs, and 8 lug outers. Axle is currently "open" (no lockers, posi, etc...) Axle has a broken tooth in the ring and pinion. If you rotate the pinion it works, and then will skip a tooth. So it needs new gears (~$150). The axle has a hydraulic cylinder and is set up for full hydraulic steering. I think this axle came from the factory under a 3/4 ton chevy truck. I bought a jeep and this axle was under it. I drove the jeep, then was off roading and broke a tooth on the ring and pinion. Comes with the leaf springs shown in the picture. This is a great axle if someone knows how to replace the gears.

****14 Bolt Rear - $250 -SOLD
14 Bolt rear axle with 4.88 gears. Set up with aftermarket disk brakes. bolts to 8 lug tires. Gears have been "lincoln locked". I had this axle under my jeep, but am now going a different direction. This axle is ready to go with no known issues.

****SM465 mated to Dana 300 - $500
SM465 4 speed manual transmission, this transmission has the ultra low first gear for rock crawling. It is attached to a Dana 300 transfer case. The transfer case has been "twin sticked" allowing for engaging the front axle without the rear axle. The twin stick is a little janky, but works. The transmission is 10 spline output and is connected via an advanced adapters adapter. This makes the shortest possible transmission/transfer case setup. This is especially good if you have a short wheel based CJ5, suzuki, etc... Comes with the bell housing and slave cylinder setup for hydraulic clutch. Bolts to a sbc 350. This is a great combo for a rock crawler or mud truck as the Dana 300 has a pretty good low ratio combined with the extremely low SM465 first gear. I was using this in my jeep, but went auto instead. Was working when pulled, Dana 300 did leak from front output, probably needs a new seal.

****YJ Hard Top - $300
Black hard top for a jeep YJ or CJ. I had it on a YJ, but will also fit a CJ. The top has tinted windows and someone sprayed bed liner on it. Don't know why they did that, it was like that when I bought it. Also has a "sun roof" in the center made from some sort of plexi glass. Rear hatch works, but needs new gas struts. I am selling because I bought a soft top.

Pictures can be seen by searching Houston Craig's List

KrazyKarl02
07-26-2015, 04:08 PM
Sold the 14 bolt.