PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Caves ( New off Road Park)

aggie4life
11-04-2015, 06:18 PM
http://www.wolfcaves.com/

Looks Pretty Interesting, will be opening Early 2016. Located near Mason TX.

Seth
11-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Saw that on fb. That part of texas is nice. Too bad we dont have blm land like that :)

KrazyKarl02
01-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Headed out to there official opening a few weeks ago. I have to say for the first official open weekend it was very well organized. They had a building for signing in, they actually made you write down a sentence on their sign in sheet saying they were not liable if you got hurt. Facilities are still a little primitive, they had porta-potties and I think one camper spot. They had a food concession trailer come in serving Cooper's BBQ. The actual off road area had a lot of trails, I would say more than K2. Lots of extreme stuff, but plenty for the 35" tire crowd. I would be hesitant to bring a fairly stock rig out there other than to drive the park roads. We'll definitely be going back. Scott broke a pinion on his rear end and I broke an axle shaft u-joint. When I broke I was headed up an obstacle where 2 guys told me, "Hey a guy yesterday broke a 300M U-joint on this trail", I responded sarcastically, "300M, ha, that's pansy stuff, I have spicer u-joints". Turns out the spicer u-joints could not do the trail either.

KrazyKarl02
01-26-2016, 02:39 PM
A few more...

tommy53002
01-26-2016, 09:48 PM
Looks like fun. I plan to go out there in March.

JB
05-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Went out there this past weekend. Place is legit. Seems like it almost backs up to K2.

WIll definetly be back. 2 hours from Austin.