PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shat!!!!

Krawler68
04-19-2002, 12:31 PM
Anybody who has seen the Moab trip video from this year... Word on the street is that Don Campbell lost his foot in the accident that kevin got on camera. I'm pretty sure he's recovering, but Sheet man... just standing there and the next thing you know an overbuilt 500+ HP buggy lops off your foot... damn.

8Runner
04-19-2002, 03:40 PM
What Happened?

Krawler68
04-19-2002, 05:19 PM
ask kevin...
he's got video!!!

bigFAWKINranger
04-20-2002, 03:39 PM
damn... i dunno what exactly y'all are talkin about, but that sucks. hope hes ok.

Krawler68
04-21-2002, 02:33 AM
He was watching one of the goofy *** rigs he builds climb a rock wall and it rolled bac onto its side... the driver, a dumbass, stayed on the gas instead of letting off and the sidewalls of his tires threw a rock that hit Mr. Campbell in the head... then the truck jumped sideways about 3 feet and landed on his leg... hence the amputation of his foot...

robertf03
04-21-2002, 02:44 AM
how close was this guy standing?

Thats one of the reasons I haven't entered my CJ in any rockcrawling champion ships, safety just doesn't seem to be an issue

another reason is it doesnt run :D

bigFAWKINranger
04-21-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by robertf03
how close was this guy standing?can we get really close to the guys there? i like getting close to other guys, but in general it seems to be frowned upon.

Thats one of the reasons I haven't entered my CJ in any rockcrawling champion ships, gay lovemaking just doesn't seem to be an issue

another reason is it doesnt run :D

redcagepatrol
04-21-2002, 08:24 PM
For those of ya'll that don't know, the video that Kevin took was at the Rock crawling contest in LAS CRUSES

Fredo
04-22-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by redcagepatrol
For those of ya'll that don't know, the video that Kevin took was at the Rock crawling contest in LAS CRUSES

For those of you who don't know....Scott is a ****ing idiot. The video we took was in FARMINGTON, and we did get film of that wreck, and it wouldn't suprise me if Cambpell actually lost his foot. Jason Kelly was standing down there with him when it happened, except Jason just happened to be quicker getting out of there. Oh, and Jimmy was the one filming, not Kevin.

redcagepatrol
04-22-2002, 08:01 AM
why you bein' a **** FredO, at least I was in the right state.

It would be better for people to think that it was in Las Cruses than in Moab, at least the terrain in similar to Farmington (as compared to Moab)

I did see the video, that guy was being stupid. It appeared to me that he had way too much money and was trying to show off, not caring about people around him.
In other news I will be spotting Troy in FARMINGTON this weekend for the BFG Pro Rock series

Krawler68
04-22-2002, 08:14 AM
***...you've obviously NEVER been to Farmington... because Farmington is WAY more like Moab than it is Cruces. I thought I had made the venue for this carnage abundantly clear... hmmm... maybe I should spell it out... F A R M I N G T O N...

redcagepatrol
04-22-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Krawler68
Anybody who has seen the Moab trip video from this year... Word on the street is that Don Campbell lost his foot in the accident that kevin got on camera. I'm pretty sure he's recovering, but Sheet man... just standing there and the next thing you know an overbuilt 500+ HP buggy lops off your foot... damn.

I didn't think that "Moab trip video" was "abundantly clear" and want the people out of the loop to know where it was at.

Sorry FredO for making a simple mistake, I was not there as you were. It makes a huge difference.

At least it's all straight now, thanks for clearing that up

Krawler68
04-22-2002, 11:14 AM
Maybe "abundantly clear" was an exageration... I looked back over my posts and realized I was a little vauge there.

BigRedFord04
04-22-2002, 01:21 PM
Maybe "abundantly clear" was an exageration... I looked back over my posts and realized I was a little vauge there.

D u m b a s s

BMFScout
04-26-2002, 03:26 PM
All I know is that I was having a hard time keeping the camera still and jumping around and screaming like a redneck all at the same time. 500 Hp backfiring and spinning out of control on it's side is FVCKING COOL AS HELL, until of course someone loses a foot, and Jason almost gets crushed. I guess what they say is true, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I've also heard this one: It's funny until someone gets hurt, then it's fvcking hilarious, of course that doesn't apply here, so I digress.

Krawler68
04-26-2002, 03:53 PM
Jimmy Brune for president...

StevenAg03
04-26-2002, 04:56 PM
Jimmy Brune for president...

you livin in the past....loser.....:D

Kawasaki
04-27-2002, 11:35 AM
Well, like the old saying goes....

Just because you have money....
Doesn't mean you know what the fvck your doing, or should be there in the first place.

Krawler68
04-28-2002, 04:56 AM
you shouldn't be anywhere besides the drag strip with an alcohol motor.

BMFScout
04-28-2002, 07:48 PM
All I know is that the rig that was running that motor was the best of both of my worlds. I love off roading and racing, not necesarily in that order. High horsepower and off roading made me very happy, yeah he should have got off the gas sooner, but it WAS one hell of a show, ask Jason if it was exciting or not...:D I for one would like to see John Force build a rock buggy, he has enough money.

StevenAg03
05-07-2002, 08:02 PM
i can see it now.....a 300+ MPH rock buggy on 44" boggers....mmmmmm that would be one hell of a rollercoaster ride...