PDA

View Full Version : Colorado 2002

stinger7401
04-12-2002, 09:22 PM
I take a trip every year to the Ouray, Silverton, Telluride region every year and am in the process of planning the trip again. The area that we visit is not as extreme as other places but the scenery and altitudes is unbeatable. I am trying to get the names of people who feel they might wan't to go, if you are interested e-mail me directly and we will get this thing rolling.

AGRVR
04-15-2002, 12:28 AM
I'll be in that area this summer. We went last year and had a great time. Grayson and I plan to go again. Not sure what dates though yet.

Rex
04-15-2002, 12:51 AM
I might be in the area around the fourth of July, I go watch the fireworks in Telluride. I ride dirt bikes up there, too and I can show everyone some extreme bike trails if any one wants to come. It all depends on my job for the summer, though. If you want a cheap place to stay that is about 20 min. from Telluride let me know. You can rent out some nice houses and such for pretty cheap in a town called Rico.

Graystroke
04-15-2002, 11:29 PM
I game for that. Kevin, I don't know if you noticed but the Solihull rally is in Moab this summer. I'd rather go back to CO though and hit all the trails we didn't have time for and do some fishing too.

Krawler68
04-16-2002, 03:06 PM
I'd be down... My folks will ahve moved to Montrose Co by middle MAy, and would be more than happy to have some of us over for a few nights... It's 15 minutes from all the extreme trails and an hour and a half from Telluride... did I mention 2 hours from Moab?

AGRVR
04-17-2002, 02:09 AM
So your parents are moving away from the war stricken mid eastern Texas area huh? I'm game for Montrose this summer. Last summer we did some of the trails around Ouray and Telluride and had a blast, even in a stock Land Rover Discovery.

Krawler68
04-17-2002, 08:25 AM
Yeah the War-torn Mid-East is too much for them... we're keeping the ranch, btu they've decided to move outta state. It'll be sweet to have a place to stay and somebody to mooch meals off besides my Boss when I go to CO. Keep me informed and get me some Dates so i can ask for time off from work.