PDA

View Full Version : My Powerstroke problems

Krawler68
02-19-2003, 09:55 AM
major to minor...

Two trannys (supposedly well built E4OD's with HUGE coolers)

Alternator

Water Pump

Belt tensioner and whatever the little do nothing pulley is...

VAccuum pump twice

Power steering pump

Cam Positioning Sensor twice ( Mechanic screwed the first one up)

Fuel Pump

Rear ring and pinion (gear setters fault... no complaint from Ford)

Carrier bearing

T-case

A set of bushings on my TTB...

Brake rotors that need replacing EVERY time I go tohave them turned.

Various electrical issues

Steering column crapped out on me. Completely **** out it's internals...

Glow plugs

2 Glow plug relays

While Michael may say i didn't take care of it I prefer to say it was used. I used it for ranch work... pulled a lot of heavy trailers... made a lot of trips... but I have changed the oil every 3500-4000 miles, changed the fuel filter every third oil change, changed my tranny fluid and filter every 5th oil change, and kept reasonable records of all of it. I have also let it idle cool and warm up before using it hard. I have not avoided long idle periods... I don't belive I will ever own a diesel truck i can't let idle for long periods... that's a manufacturer's issue.

Frankly... I have been relatively pleased with my PS, but not enough to buy another. If I thought I had had a lemon I wouldn't feel as bad, but i see the same thingsd happening to other PS owners and shake my head.

Another note... my truck only has 175,000 miles... and folks say Dodges are built poorly? I personally been pretty impressed with how well those I've seen get old have held together... even work trucks.

Doug

froader03
02-19-2003, 02:55 PM
josh alley's dad's dodge has over 300,000 miles on it and although I can't speak on what if anything major has been done/replaced, I can vouch that that thing hauls ass on the highway.

where's that thread that had fixes on like 15 powerstrokes? I can't even remember who it was... ryan?

eight
02-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Here it is, I added some more in color:

All but the 95 the second 99, and the Excursion had manual trannies.

94 F-350: My dads first one. PO said it got a new motor at 30K. Everything on the motor besides the actual block and heads. The dealer put $17500 (yes) of parts into it including injection pump, turbo, camshaft, every electrical part, 3 sets of injectors ($260 each injector and the most problematic part on the truck) and it still never ran right. The list of parts was 11 pages long.

94 F-350: My first one. Glow plug system $3200 of parts, water pump.

94 F-350 4x4: My second one. Had a 96 motor when I got it. Glow plug controller, flywheel. I sold it with a ZF-5 ready to die. This one was mine and it was out of warranty. Flywheel is $1200 new I bought a used one for $250. It likes to got out alot too.

95 F-350 4x4: My older brother's first one. Automatic locking hub. He only kept this truck 3 weeks. Hated the auto.

97 F-250 4x4: My older brother's second one. It never had the power that it should have and the dealer wouldn't do anything about it. Flywheel went out.

99 F-250 4x4: My older brother's third one. Computer, glow plug system, 1 injector, 1 injector again, currently in the shop for glow plug system again and is for sale.

2000 F-350 4x4: My dad's second one. Best one yet. Input bearing retainer type thing, it is actually just a part the throwout bearing rides on. Leaking fuel somewhere up top.

2000 Excursion: Nothing with the motor.

99 F-250 4x4: My little brother's first. Nothing. Just got it 2 months ago.

2002 F-350 4x4: My older brother's fourth. Nothing. Just got it Tuesday.

I do know of a 94 with 270k on it with no major problems, but I also know of a lot more of them that did give problems.

Mileage on the powerstrokes seems to range from 10-25mpg and there is nothing you can do to change it. Most get about 17.

Do you really want a truck like this when its out of warranty? If you want a diesel that won't give you problems, get a cummins or a non-turbo ford. Or a gm 6.2.

I had to put this one in too.
98.5 Ram 2500 cummins 4x4: $54 thermostat.

Edit: I forgot to mention all the starters. About $260 each to buy a rebuilt but only $120 to get it rebuilt. And batteries never last.

bburris
02-19-2003, 03:14 PM
I haven't personally driven either for an extended period of time, but I do remember the '97 powerstroke my dad had for a couple fo years. For the ~120000 miles he put on it in about 2 years, he never had any major issues with it. In fact, he says it is the best truck he ever owned as far as mileage and having good road manners and such. The only recurring problem was with the throwout bearing - Ford made it plastic so it apparently didn't hold up that well - I think he went through three.

From having grown up around a lot of old ranchers and farmers that beat the piss out of their trucks and haul loads constantly, I'd say it all comes down to personal preference. I know a lot of families that have multiple diesels of the same brand and would simply just not own one of the other.

AgDieseler
02-19-2003, 03:36 PM
My first 6.2L NA: Went 300,000 miles and ran great when removed.

This isn't a definitive list, but most of the major hard components that were replaced over its long life.
1 glow controller at 275,000
1 water pump at 100,000
1 injection pump at 125,000
R134a conversion at 280,000
2 or 3 fuel pumps in there somewhere
1 rod/piston in #8 - water doesn't compress well :o .

There were no swelled glowplugs, no cracked block or heads, and 60 psi of idling oil pressure from birth to retirement:D Since my father was the original owner, we have all service records since June 6, 1985 to the present; that's every oil/filter change, glowplug service, fuel filter swap, and yes, all 6 Raptors.

Chadnutz
02-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Eight - Just what parts cost $3,200 for your glow plug system???
That is a ridiculous amount of money. Did the dealer jew, er, recommend this to you? What were the symptoms? You really need to have your entire family join that forum and quit going to the dealer.

I really wish I knew if there have been any problems with my truck, but what I do know is that when I got it at 140,000 miles the top vanity plastic cover thing had never been removed because I scratched the unscratched rubber covered nuts that held it on upon first removal.

All I know of is the alternator and the clutch/flywheel. I got a solid flywheel kit and hopefully it came with a metal throwout bearing since the factory ones are plastic according to Burris.

If Dodge + Cummins are so bad ass, why is everybody buying Ford?

Krawler68
02-21-2003, 03:11 PM
who is buying ford?

Fleet companies buy ford because Fomoco is prepared to make AWESOME lease deals for fleet customers... they are by far the cheapest fleet truck available.

Some people are blind and have undying brand loyalty.

The fact of the matter is some people have NO problems from P/S's and other people have nightmares... it's a hit or miss motor. One may be great the next may have premature cavitation in the cylinder walls.

Doug

JB
02-21-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Krawler68
who is buying ford?

I would say a whole helluva alot of people. Just driving around CS, I see at least 2-3 F250/350s at every stoplight, and those are mostly loaded Lariats. Driving through small towns, all I see is Fords.

Not really biased towards them, but there must be something right if so many are on the roads

Krawler68
02-21-2003, 03:50 PM
It's called marketing... what else do you see? I see as many dodges and chevys out here...

My point is not EVERYONE is buying Fords, and you should be more careful about your generalisms.

Frankly... like I said earlier... if i was going to trade trucks every 2-3 years and was leasing or financing a truck I would be hard pressed to avoid the deals Ford has been pushing. They are simply the cheapest long term payment option.

Just make sure your warranty doesn't wear out...you'll need it.

Doug

Chadnutz
02-21-2003, 03:50 PM
By the way eight....

Powerstrokes don't have injection pumps.

Krawler68
02-21-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Chadnutz
By the way eight....

no but they do have a nearly 200 dollar fuel pump that sits near the top of the motor and is frequently mistaken for an injection pump... that';s the most common cause of the Ford characteristic "fuel drip".

Doug

robertf03
02-21-2003, 04:01 PM
One may be great the next may have premature cavitation in the cylinder walls.

Theres a big difference between premature cavitation and cylinder wall wear. ;)

What the hell does premature cavitation have to do with an engine? Do you have some sort of sonar attachment on the powerstroke? :flipoff2:

I see more ford than chevy trucks around here, and thats unbiased because I've got about the least amount of brand loyalty you can have when it comes to domestic vehicles.

Krawler68
02-21-2003, 04:06 PM
Cavitation erosion happens when air bubbles stick to the cast iron water jacket and then shake off, taking small metal particles with them. Eventually, cylinder walls can become porous and result in a junk motor.

Doug

eight
02-21-2003, 05:49 PM
By the way eight....

OK, it's a ****in high pressure pump. Does half the job and the high dollar injectors do the other half.

Those $ amounts were what was on the many page long lists of parts that ford gives you when you have work done. I pay the $100 waranty deductible.

AGRVR
02-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Mine still has has happy tags (03 7.3) and already got a new tranny (went back in when the odo had 350 miles).

Has 2500 now and haven't had any other problems yet - touch wood...

Chadnutz
02-21-2003, 07:26 PM
ZF5 or ZF6 auto bad standard good auto bad

Is that the same 5 spd auto they put behind the 6.0s?

bburris
02-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by AGRVR
Mine still has has happy tags (03 7.3) and already got a new tranny (went back in when the odo had 350 miles).

Has 2500 now and haven't had any other problems yet - touch wood...

I thought you got a Jetta or something...?:confused:

Shaggy
02-22-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by bburris

I thought you got a Jetta or something...?:confused:

he is the first ever person i have ever met that lost money selling a d90 which he got a passat w8 for, 1 month and put about 10000 miles on it (ragged the **** out) and traded it in... then waisted more money on a truck which he blew the tranny within the first 500 miles... i bet he gets something new next month:flipoff2:

Chadnutz
02-22-2003, 10:10 AM
I know that the ZF 5 is a 5 speed and that the ZF 6 is a 6 speed.
I should explained what I was trying to say:

Autos suck. Get a manual.

eight
02-22-2003, 01:42 PM
Still don't understand what you mean about a 5 speed auto. They didn't have one untill the 6.0s. They used a 4 speed called the A4OD or something like that in all 3/4+ ton trucks from something like 88 to current.

Chadnutz
02-22-2003, 05:15 PM
To quote myself:

"Is that the same 5 spd auto they put behind the 6.0s?"

You are saying that they only got the 5 speed auto when the 6.0s came out in 2003. His truck is a 2003 7.3, so isn't that about the same time they started putting the 5 speed auto in the 6.0s? ;) I know the E4OD is behind the pre 2003 7.3s. Just wondering if they put this new tranny behind the 2003 7.3s.

AGRVR
02-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy

he is the first ever person i have ever met that lost money selling a d90

First, have you even known anyone else who owns a D90? Second who told you I lost money on it? For the record, of course I lost money on it. I owned it for 2 years and put 30Kmiles on it. The only people who have bought and sold D90s who didn't lose money are those who bought them NEW, and then sold them with less than 20K miles...just like the fawker I got mine from.

The Passat blew...it was a car...nuff said.

Trucks fixed...I'll keep it, but might buy something else too soon...probably a cheap i mean jeep.

Krawler68
02-24-2003, 08:34 AM
the E4OD was in fords until 97... 98 was a gap year for 3/4 and 1 tons... the Ford went to a 4R100 in all their big trucks... this auto is much better than the E4OD, but still blows. It is a 4 speed auto.

Doug

Broncocustom
02-24-2003, 08:52 AM
Just wondering if they put this new tranny behind the 2003 7.3s.

The 2003 is the last year you can get the 7.3 as far as I know and you can only get it with the old 4 speed auto. The new 5 speed auto only comes with the new 6.0.

StevenAg03
02-24-2003, 08:59 AM
i was under the impression that ford was plannign on keeping the 7.3 and 6.0 on the market for a while.

and doug, 98 was sort of a gap year. they did produce a limited amount of F250s. however, they were the f150 bodystyle, 7 lug axles, and only came with the mid size v8(i guess what replaced the 351)

Krawler68
02-24-2003, 09:08 AM
98 was that gap year... F-250HD's made in 97 were still old body style... the new F-250's were light duty halfs.

Doug

eight
02-24-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by StevenAg03

and doug, 97 was sort of a gap year. they did produce a limited amount of F250s. however, they were the f150 bodystyle, 7 lug axles, and only came with the mid size v8(i guess what replaced the 351)

I heard about fords having 7 lugs as early as 95 when they came out with hubcaps with only seven fake lug nuts. I contribute the rumors to idiots. Light duty F-250s had 5 lugs, and the same drivetrain as the F-150s, just heavier springs.

98 was the "gap" year. Ford actually did make 98 model HD trucks. Exactly the same as 97 HD trucks. All I've seen were cab & chassis fleet trucks.

Graystroke
02-24-2003, 05:13 PM
Actually, if you take Chevy and GMC truck sales and combine them they outsell Ford. I think I would have given Ford the boot after the incidents with the first vehicle. Why would $17,000 and some change tell you anything but "POS"!?

fbronco86
02-24-2003, 05:50 PM
yup
I hope my non turbo 7.3l does not have than many problems. I know that the blocks get that cavataion stuff and water comes threw the cylinder walls and the valves guides are not oiled at all cause the old 6.9's had heavy oil consumption. therefore the heads wear out. anything else. so are any of diesel's any good. i think i have heard bad things about them all.

eight
02-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Ford was the only choice in crew cab diesels. Technically chevy made them too but they had too little power, so they don't count. :D Still not sure about the duramax, I don't know anybody that really uses one, and they cost too much, and they hurt the supply of front axles for future off-roaders. Dodge is right in not calling their new quad cab a "crew cab". A crew would not want to ride in that cab. I don't see why they couldn't just add 6 more inches...

bburris
02-24-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by eight
I don't see why they couldn't just add 6 more inches...

I ask myself why God couldn't have added 6 more inches all the time...:(

oh wait...we're in the Tech section:flipoff2:

robertf03
02-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Graystroke
Actually, if you take Chevy and GMC truck sales and combine them they outsell Ford.

is that in Texas or nationwide/worldwide? Because in my neck of the woods it seems theres 2 Fords for every Dodge and GM

Chadnutz
02-24-2003, 06:48 PM
That's everyone's neck of these woods... Where did you get these numbers?

Graystroke
02-24-2003, 08:47 PM
it's called "creative wording/advertising" ford doesn't say it outsells chevy and GMC, just chevy. I read it, I think, one weekend in a Saturday's automotive section. Car companys do alot of things to recieve number one status. Remember when the Ford Taurus finally outsold the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. This was only after they lost millions doing so. Boost up the residual values on a balloon or lease purchase and you could buy those things cheap. The only problem is that your 3 year old Taurus wasn't worth shiat at the end of the term and you were better off turning it back in. ford lost its a s s. Ford was stuck auctioning off the cars and loosing money on them. There are a lot fewer leasing lenders (outside manufactures) today than there were a few years back because of the over inflated residual values. General Electric and chubb to name a few, don't lease cars anymore. But ford was number one which was way better than a multi-million dollar advertising campaign telling you how good their cars were. What's more convincing: "We make really good trucks/cars!" or "We're the number one selling truck/car in America!"

robertf03
02-24-2003, 08:53 PM
That's everyone's neck of these woods... Where did you get these numbers?

Didnt know you were in North Dallas jackass

just personal observations while stopped at intersections.

Seth
02-24-2003, 08:53 PM
so is in anyone actually in the market for a truck and needs to know these things -- or is everyone just defending their own truck? -- as for me i like fords and the powerstroke(s?), but i think dodge makes a nice truck too with a good motor. are there not any constant probs with the cummins like i seem to pick up on the powerstroke? - it does seem that most people like cummins just not the truck its in. It seems to me that if you took a hundred of each truck and drove all of them the same and maintained, ie all other things being equal, then things would pretty much even out. hard to say though.

Seth

Chadnutz
02-24-2003, 09:20 PM
flem, i'm on your side.... easy on the jackass ;)

Graystroke
02-24-2003, 09:24 PM
here's the answer to who's the number one selling trucks
http://www.automotivedigest.com/research/research_results.asp?sigstats_id=177

eight
02-24-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Seth
are there not any constant probs with the cummins like i seem to pick up on the powerstroke?
Seth

Lift pumps on 24 valves. They'll last a while on stock motors but adding power will kill them. Replace with your favorite brand of high volume aftermarket fuel pump and it's solved.

The trucks seem to hold up good except for the track bars on 4x4s. At least one company makes aftermarket ones. I want to fix mine before I sell it, drives a little loose now, not sure what I'll do. Still hoping dodge will recall them.

There is a weak point in the NV4500s on 94-95 trucks called a "Killer Dowel Pin". It is fine with stock power but since adding 60hp is free, most of these trucks are turned up, and many break it. They can be updated to the newer style.

Intake air temp sensors on 24 vavles can get a little off and cause bad mileage, but not be off enough to set a code. This is often caused by overoiled K&N style filters but can happen anyway.

Intercooler hoses will loosen up over time and allow boost to get away, hurting mileage. This can happen on any turboed truck. The effects are worse on a cummins because it runs much more boost than the others. I check mine (they use hose clamps) when I change the air filter. The first time I tightened them I gained 4 mpg.

StevenAg03
02-24-2003, 09:40 PM

Light duty F-250s had 5 lugs, and the same drivetrain as the F-150s, just heavier springs.

are you saying that a 98 f250 has only 5 lugs? if so your full of crap. i know they have seven lugs.

eight
02-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by StevenAg03

are you saying that a 97 f250 has only 5 lugs? if so your full of crap. i know they have seven lugs.

Proof? And we are talking about the light duty, looks like F-150.

StevenAg03
02-24-2003, 09:49 PM

Proof? And we are talking about the light duty, looks like F-150.

i meant to say 98 not 97...."IN ANY EVENT" the 98 f250's do have seven lugs

StevenAg03
02-24-2003, 09:59 PM

Proof?

is this good enough for you?

eight
02-24-2003, 10:12 PM
No. Take that little cover off.

Chadnutz
02-24-2003, 10:17 PM
Its the cover... I thought they were 7 too.

StevenAg03
02-24-2003, 11:10 PM
every guy on the ford truck board that owns a 98 f250 light duty says they are infact 7 lug. now, you can call them a liar if you want but i wouldnt. also noone makes after market rims for these trucks.

eight
02-24-2003, 11:22 PM
The only people that thought they knew anything about it on the offroad.com ford forum said it was on 97 models.

BMFScout
02-25-2003, 01:35 AM
nice graphic steven, you kickass at paint... Five lugs,seven lugs? who gives a ****, F*rds suck anyway...

Chadnutz
02-25-2003, 06:42 AM
Hey mister die hard IH fag.... Who makes the Powerstroke?

Krawler68
02-25-2003, 08:13 AM
Chadwell,

It has become apparent over the life of this thread that you know nothing and are trying to justify your purchase of a powerstroke. Welcome to the fold.

Doug

redcagepatrol
02-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Chadwell,

It has become apparent over the life of this thread that you know nothing and are trying to justify your purchase of a powerstroke. Welcome the fold.

Doug
I was thinking the same thing... My Cummins runs good - fixin to pull a 28' flat deck with two trucks to AZ and back. I will keep ya'll posted on how it does in the AZ mountains. I know the rent cars I drive have a hard time keeping up on some of those climbs on 17 between Flagstaff and Phoenix. Tractor trailer combos run about 30mph.

StevenAg03
02-25-2003, 08:46 AM
The only people that thought they knew anything about it on the offroad.com ford forum said it was on 97 models.

well i guess your right then....i mean noone that actually owns one of these trucks could be right anyway:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....i never said that i read on the offroad forum board...i read on the ford truck enthusiast(sp?) board.

Seth
02-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Well let's see here.

The stat that grayson provided was through may 2002, thought it may very well still be accurate. It is noteworthy however that it is for total light truck sales, which includes SUVs and who knows what else...minivans?. Also, that would include all of GMs "trucks" like the saturn SUV and the Buick one etc. As for the single highest selling vehicle, It is the Ford F-series. With the light duty and heavy duty seperation, it kind of screws everything up. I think that if you are talking pickup trucks only though, that Ford outsells chevy and GMC combined though. I could not find a website but I am sure its out there somewhere. I think I am going o take a stab at the lug thing and see if I am right or it needs correcting.

F150 -- new body 5 lug
F250 LD -- ??
F250HD, 350 -- old body, 8 lug

F150 -- new body, 5 lug
F250 LD -- new body, 7 lug
F250HD, 350 -- Old body, 8 lug

F150 -- new body, 5 lug
F250 LD -- new body, ? lug
F250 HD, 350 -- new superduty, 8 lug

So it looks like all you need is a rundown of which years they made F250 LD, what body style they were (i think all new) and how many lugs (at least some 7).

On another note, I have only noticesd one of these, maybe it was a one of a kind thing, but when I was at the lake one day, I saw a crew cab, short bed, chevy, 4x4, and it had heavy half emblems on it. I thought it was sweet. Anyone know anything about these? EDIT : I remembered what i liked about it - the badging said "1500HD" pretty subtle as it was the only thing i saw on there. Maybe it is just some after market thing. Pimp.

seems like chevy made another "old school" option, body or whatever, but it is not comign to me right now.

Out,
Seth

Fredo
02-25-2003, 12:01 PM
Hey mister die hard IH fag.... Who makes the Powerstroke?

Hey Ford/Mazda fag.....the last real IH, was made in 1980. IH light line was completely different that whatever new ****piles the "new International" heavy truck line is churning out.

Krawler68
02-25-2003, 12:49 PM
It suffices to say... anyone with die hard brand loyalty has been chewing lead paint chips.

There is NO best brand... I am partial to Dodge, despite the fact that i want a real 4 door truck. The ONLY reason I would consider getting into another 7.3 liter powerstroke was if I decided I needed a crew cab. I too am not sold on the duramax yet.

Doug

BigRedFord04
02-25-2003, 02:22 PM
i called varsity ford parts dept and talked to Bruce, he told me that ALL F250LD are 7 lug, and that that 5 lug wheel/7 lug cap idea is crap.

Chadnutz
02-25-2003, 04:25 PM
I've seen 7 lug cap, 8 lug wheels... Pretty gay...

Doug, the only justification I need is to be satisfied with what I bought, and I am. So don't worry about me looking for anything on this thread.

Go to the International dealer to get your Powerstroke parts and save money. Are you trying to tell me that International does not make Powerstrokes?

BigRedFord04
02-25-2003, 04:37 PM
I've seen 7 lug cap, 8 lug wheels... Pretty gay...
maybe you just cant count :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you trying to tell me that International does not make Powerstrokes?

Originally posted by Fredo
IH light line was completely different that whatever new ****piles the "new International" heavy truck line is churning out.
I think he was trying to say that the new stuff is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than what the former TRUE IH stuff used to be. I dont know how else to translate from english to...well..."ENGLISH MF...do you speak it??" :flipoff2: :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Krawler68
02-25-2003, 04:37 PM

Are you trying to tell me that International does not make Powerstrokes?

No, I'm telling you you're being an idiot.

Doug

StevenAg03
02-25-2003, 04:55 PM
ford did not make a f250LD in 97. they started it in 98. however, after 98 they changed from a light duty f250 to a "heavy duty" f150. this f150 has the optional 7700lb spring package and DOES have 7 lug. it is still being produced as far as i know. it is rare though.

eight
02-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Seth

On another note, I have only noticesd one of these, maybe it was a one of a kind thing, but when I was at the lake one day, I saw a crew cab, short bed, chevy, 4x4, and it had heavy half emblems on it. I thought it was sweet. Anyone know anything about these? EDIT : I remembered what i liked about it - the badging said "1500HD" pretty subtle as it was the only thing i saw on there. Maybe it is just some after market thing. Pimp.

They make these. Yes, 1500HD. They are basically 3/4 tons. I'm not sure what the real difference is. They have 8 lugs and all the drivetrain is the same as the 3/4 and 1 tons. I think the biggest motor currently available in them is the 6.0. The duramax is supposed to be available next year.

Chadnutz
02-25-2003, 06:26 PM
The cap showed 7 lugs, the owner himself said it was 8. Now I will check tomorrow when I get to work.

Doug - Talk **** to my face. Don't be my friend in real life and an ass on the internet like everyone tends to do. If you are going to talk **** to me through a box, talk **** to me next time you see me. It's hard to tell when one is joking or serious over the internet, so if you are messing around with me say so. Otherwise quit being an ass.

BigRedFord04
02-25-2003, 06:47 PM
dammit chadnutz, quit bein' such a sensitive little girl :rolleyes:

Chadnutz
02-25-2003, 06:52 PM
My balls don't grow when I'm communicating through the internet as most others' do. Therefore I don't appreciate it when other people's balls swell while they hide behind a computer screen.

BigRedFord04
02-25-2003, 07:00 PM
my ballz will grow into your mouth :flipoff2:

Chadnutz
02-25-2003, 07:16 PM
Good, I needed to have my teeth flossed anyway. It's a bitch with these braces. Maybe you can be efficient and put each one between two different pairs of teeth...

BigRedFord04
02-25-2003, 07:23 PM
mmm...ticklers :D

Graystroke
02-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Seth read the bottom of the link:
U.S. Light Truck Market Share – 2002

Source: The Detroit News, Autodata ; www.autodata.com

Significance of the Data:
GM has increased share in the profitable light truck market
GM still controls the minivan, truck & SUV market
Toyota, Honda, & Nissan have yet to increase share this year
Ford lost 3% share of light truck market in last year

In other words the control all three

AGRVR
02-26-2003, 01:30 AM
Good God, I want the last 10 minutes of my life back! Give me a ****ing break!

Krawler68
02-26-2003, 08:44 AM

Doug - Talk **** to my face. Don't be my friend in real life and an ass on the internet like everyone tends to do. If you are going to talk **** to me through a box, talk **** to me next time you see me. It's hard to tell when one is joking or serious over the internet, so if you are messing around with me say so. Otherwise quit being an ass.

My aren't we the sensetive one... Somehow I find that the only time you act like a forkin' retard is on the internet... If you asked such stupid questions in pblic I would make fun of you there equally... some people just get stupider behind a computer screen.

Usually I find you to be an amusing and gentle guy in person. But here on the net you become a raging fool... what's that about? :flipoff2:

Doug

Chadnutz
02-26-2003, 06:15 PM
What dumb questions?

And I verified it for myself:

7 lug cap, 8 lug wheels. I'll post pictures as soon as I take them.

eight
06-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Just saw this at Tractor Supply. There was a light duty 3/4 ton there without hub caps, and it really had 7 lugs. Took me a few times counting to beleive it. So it is true. Maybe the chupacabre exists too.

fbronco86
06-09-2003, 05:09 PM
.... and ryan how much have you had to drink?

JB
06-09-2003, 05:40 PM
Do u mean the lightduty 250, which has the 150 body?

Only 7 lugged Ford I have seen was the LD 250 adn it said '7700' on the back tailgate.

eight
06-09-2003, 06:06 PM
I have had no alcoholic beverages since about 1 am. Yes, it was a light duty.

And something more to add. I once went to look at a F-250 light duty 4x4. It had hellcats on it. Don't remember what lug count.