PDA

View Full Version : What did everybody else do?

JB
03-18-2003, 12:47 AM
I went to S. Padre and spent the week in a drunken haze. What else is there to do there?

Let's see, heres what I did...

-Drank w/ 50cents posse(or whatever you call them) and got to try on their bulletproof vests. Got to follow their H2s and Escaldes to the concert.

-Cory Morrow concert, which was badass.

-drank beer.

- Saw many many boobies, from probably 15yrs old Mexican boobs to a cute little 63 yrs old lady:D and every thing in between.

-drank more beer

-Had yell practice at the Aggie flag at Coca-cola beach. Very badass.

-Some non-American Mexicans, decided to fly the Mexican flag and begun to start chanting **** about USA. They had there asses promptly whooped by a helluva alot of people.

-Pat Green sucked at Schittlerbahn

-wet t-shirt concet with some trashy girls at a bar

-drank some more beer

-talked drunken **** to Eric Bischoff cause he was an *******

-saw some more tities

-drank some more beer

-If I hear "in Da Club" one more time, I think I might go crazy.

Not too many big trucks down there, only one big ass F350 with lift blocks front and rear and only one driveshaft. But every prick in a H2 with those sprewell things was there. Pretty much a whole lotta dubs and screens driven by people who can't afford it and prob cant pay for the gas.

Weather sucked, but we still had fun.

So what did everyone else that didnt go on the wheeling trip do?

BTW, all the pics really make be want to get my shat fixed and got to Cruces

Seth
03-18-2003, 10:08 AM
seems like everyone i know that went hung out with some bands, group, singers, or the miller lite girls. wierd.
why did pat suck?

Seth

davido
03-18-2003, 01:48 PM
worked. welcome to former student status. between the pay and not having to take tests, i'll take it.

~dso

BigRedFord04
03-18-2003, 04:20 PM
i sat on my ass, wanted to work a lot but only got 2 days during the week. drank some beer. got to hang out @ the chicken after closing w/ hensel b.c. his friend chris is the definition of "a regular" @ the chicken. harry's saturday nite. watched a lot of movies. nothin' real exciting except that i got my POS fixed and driving and got my tach installed. also, had to replace my power steering pump one nite and lemme tell ya...that was fun :rolleyes:

JB
03-19-2003, 08:04 PM
I have just never thought that we was that great live in concert

Ingenloff
03-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Work, sleep, chill...finally ditched the Cheby Cavalier and bought a real truck (which currently has an inoperable fuel pump :rolleyes: )...refused to study....