PDA

View Full Version : LHOR get famous...

redcagepatrol
04-16-2003, 10:06 PM
Anyone get the new FourWheeler?

nice three page article about OffRoad 101. Even has a good pic of Hal and the whole group.

We need some coverage like that...

Hal, notice I posted this in the Gereral section for ALL to see...

Cajun
04-16-2003, 10:34 PM
Nicely done Hal, and all others at LHOR who were/are involved. I haven't gotten my copy yet, but this sort of good publicity is exactly what 'wheelers need. Keep up the good work, hippies!

:flipoff2:

Fredo
04-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Nicely done. I gotta go pick that up so I can see the article. :)

froader03
04-17-2003, 10:23 AM
congrats LHOR kids...

scott, I agree completely. I'll give you the extended version of the story later, but the short of it is that we didn't schedule far enough in advance (like from the time we started talking about hosting an event) to get coverage for TCC. good news is that I am still in contact with two mags for next year. and as soon as we decide on a date for next year I can get the event published in the back of a few more just so more people know it's going on (this requires notifying them at least six months in advance).

redcagepatrol
04-17-2003, 02:53 PM
cool, next year should be great!!!

bburris
05-08-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by froader03
congrats LHOR kids...

scott, I agree completely. I'll give you the extended version of the story later, but the short of it is that we didn't schedule far enough in advance (like from the time we started talking about hosting an event) to get coverage for TCC. good news is that I am still in contact with two mags for next year. and as soon as we decide on a date for next year I can get the event published in the back of a few more just so more people know it's going on (this requires notifying them at least six months in advance).

do you know if anybody has contacted them about the Pirate Party?

StevenAg03
05-08-2003, 04:59 AM
i doubt it.......:D

Krawler68
05-08-2003, 08:39 AM
that would be where you are wrong... we haven't done ANYTHING halfassed...

Doug