PDA

View Full Version : Rooms for rent

BMFScout
04-21-2003, 11:24 PM
My room is for rent as well as Jason's, Wyatt needs two roomates bad. Rent is 325 + 1/3 bills, and you can move in on the 15th of May. This 3 bedroom 2 bath house is sweet, we don't have a TV, we have a TV projection Wall, a pool table, a kegerator, a gas grill, and it is about 200 yards or so from the bus route. Pets are more than welcome, I don't think there is even a deposit for pets. All you need is the furniture for your room, Wyatt has everything else. He also has a rather large alphabetized DVD collection. Wyatt is also very laid back and his mom pays all the bills and then you pay her back once a month for your part. It is the least effort I have ever put into a living arrangement. This is a great place to live if you haven't gotten the point yet. I almost forgot the surveillance camera that monitors who is at the front door and displays on the tv under the projection wall. This place is wicked pissah, and the only reason I am moving out is because I am graduating. Call the house to come see it or ask us any questions. 979.696.7891 ask for Wyatt or Jimmy