PDA

View Full Version : Props

froader03
04-28-2003, 03:05 PM
I had a blast this weekend and I think everyone else did as well. By planning enough to accommodate a larger group than expected we were able to run things relatively smoothly. Much thanks to TCC staff for all there work in preparing for this event as well as everyone else who showed up and helped with other things.

Special thanks to:
Rex Haber for help with t-shirt design and order.
Matt Conlee, Lynda Bilodeau and Nick Sirianni for dash plaques.
Matt Conlee for picking up the check Friday morning.
David Oliver for construction of "The Bird" trophy and for picking up t-shirts.
Scott Schubring for organizing and judging the competition on Sunday.
Nick Sirianni for spotting the club on the purchase of 100 lbs. of crawfish.
Landon Reneau for cooking crawfish for the group both Friday and Saturday night.
Everyone who assisted trasportation by offering seats, loaning trailers and towing others' rigs to ensure everyone who made it out not only got there, but got home also.
The entire TCC staff for contacting other organizations.

I would also like to thank everyone, especially Ben Johnson and Rex Haber, who repeatedly checked on me and how things were progressing and wanted to help with anything they possible could. This especially is true of Rex who did all of this knowing he was not going to be able to attend the event.

I appreciate everyone's help. This turned out awesome for a first-year event. Your efforts not only helped me a great deal, but also helped establish the beginning of an event that I forsee as having great potential in the future. Thanks a lot.

Hensel