PDA

View Full Version : people to drink with

Shaggy
05-01-2003, 06:29 PM
WANTED: people to drink beer with. must enjoy meeting random people and bootie dancing with them. (Read: hookin up with random people :D ) must LOVE Beer and enjoy getting drunk. If you are interested in this call 254-722-4549. this line is dedicated to the Jonathan Tate drinking foundation and is availible 24-7 :D by the way ima gonna be at the hall tonight:D

Doug Krebs
05-01-2003, 08:14 PM
holy crap are you giddy today....did you have some fun with suppositories???

Shaggy
05-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Doug Krebs
holy crap are you giddy today....did you have some fun with suppositories???

wouldnt you love to know:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

J Cooper
05-01-2003, 10:02 PM
i got two finals tomorrow then im done... ask me again later.. im down... as long as the booty dancing isnt with you

Shaggy
05-02-2003, 02:30 AM
nope not with me... nor is the hookin up with random people... i got one on monday and one on tuesday but i am still down for drinkin anytime man

Doug Krebs
05-02-2003, 02:36 AM
haha...tate study for your finals...somehow I've made it through college, well almost, we can all pray I walk across the stage on friday. One thing i've learned is if you don't have to do everything. If you miss a party or a trip it's not the end of the world. Believe me there are ample times to get wicked pissah drunk as Nutz would say:flipoff2: I should probably have taken my own advice and i wouldn't be up right now.

Shaggy
05-02-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Doug Krebs
haha...tate study for your finals...somehow I've made it through college, well almost, we can all pray I walk across the stage on friday. One thing i've learned is if you don't have to do everything. If you miss a party or a trip it's not the end of the world. Believe me there are ample times to get wicked pissah drunk as Nutz would say:flipoff2: I should probably have taken my own advice and i wouldn't be up right now.

what is so funny about me studyin' believe it or not i am a killa in the classroom... i dont really like skool so much but i always pull off decent grades(READ: who knows how this ****ing happens)
p.s. damnit austin why did you take the whole cooler... i need a beer

Doug Krebs
05-02-2003, 02:55 AM
I'm not laughing that your studying....I was laughing cause you said
i got one on monday and one on tuesday but i am still down for drinkin anytime man

so i thought you were going to be drinking rather than studying...Thank god there isn't dexter anymore else we'd all be in trouble!!!

Shaggy
05-02-2003, 11:00 AM
oh yeah :D i think the house i found on yorktown might end up being dangerous... it is perfect for parties and i am gonna live with austin