PDA

View Full Version : u joints and STUFF

bigFAWKINranger
06-11-2003, 12:59 PM
keep checking here... i have been adding stuff as i think of it all day long....

i have a couple of NEW 1350 u joints sitting in my garage. they're a little too big for my needs, so if anybody wants em, make me an offer. i'd like somewhere around $20 for the pair.

got a pretty nice couch in my garage that folds out to a very comfortable bed.. its a little dusty, but pretty nice. make offer.

my little refridgerator... she's a trooper... been from dallas to college station to my room to my garage. don't ask me a buncha bull**** about it... its about a foot and a half cubed... and keep **** really cold... like beer. make offer.

power window motors for ford ranger (and probably any other ford vehicle) make offer.

cargo light for the bed, with brake light built in.... its the one over tha bcak window on the outside of new rangers and i think it'll fit f-150s too. - make offer.

ranger windows... driver and pass doors, and pass quarter glass.... make offer

2 rs5000s... about 9" travel, good shape. make offer

2 rs9000s... fit stock ttb fullsize ford, 5 way adjustable, still work good, some surface rust... make offer... and remember ranchos are warranty for life, free replacement.

ranger dual piston calipers- make offer

ranger wheel hub and bearing- make offer

stock yj tie rod with both rod ends- make offer... $20

ranger wiper motor- make offer

rear view mirror- make offer

28 spline ranger 8.8 or 7.5 axle shaft... pass side- make offer

lifesize cardboard display of BRANDE RODERICK for keystone light- make offer.

pretty nice weight bench... nothing fancy, but it looks nice and works. don't wanna sell... make offer and we'll talk.

old bar stool- make offer

rear yoke for BW 1350 t case... older rangers, bronco IIs, and sploders.- make offer.

2 factory 2000 ranger speakers- make offer

for the nerds... have some random comic books- make offer
****spawn #1,
****x-men #1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9
****spider man #6 while still drawn by todd mcfarlane creator of spawn, autographed by mcfarlane,
****cyberforce #1, 2, 5
****the maxx #1
****spiderman 2099 #1

procomp pre runner brush guard... universal bolt on style... i might have to search for the bolt on brackets. - make offer

if i think of more stuff i'll list it later.... buy my crap... i gotta clear out before i leave...

chevsu
06-11-2003, 03:24 PM
does the rear view mirror glue to the window. if so i will give you
$10 for it

bigFAWKINranger
06-11-2003, 04:31 PM
sir, you just bought yourself a 2000 ranger 4x4 rearview mirror. :D let me know where you be and we'll figgur out how to get it to you.

anybody else??? i MIGHT be willing to part with my 4x4 f-150 RC truck... it was $160 this past christmas... comes with $30 7.2V battery and $30 charger.... make offer...

crawlingno5
06-11-2003, 04:58 PM
you are planning on putting that stuff up on ebay right?

have a picture of the couch?

bigFAWKINranger
06-11-2003, 05:14 PM
nah, i have an ebay account but never used it... and i need to look for a pic of the couch.
i don't have a couch pic- but JOHN TATE took about 300 pics in my garage and driveway, so there HAS to be a pic of the couch in there. its white, with some sort of floral pattern i think.

crawlingno5
06-11-2003, 05:40 PM
nevermind abotu the couch, floral patters isint my cup of tea..

seriously though, that **** will sell on ebay.

bigFAWKINranger
06-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by crawlingno5
nevermind abotu the couch, floral patters isint my cup of tea..

seriously though, that **** will sell on ebay.
i dunno man, i heard that ebay costs money up front to sell.... i serioisly don't have money to spend. i hear ya on the floral pattern, but its really not too bad lookin.
i have another NON FOLD OUT COUCH thats brown, but i THINK austin's woman is wanting it...

crawlingno5
06-11-2003, 06:03 PM
starting bid price between $0.01 - $9.99 is a $0.30 insertion fee

Buy It Now is a $0.05 fee

Reserve price ranges from $0.30 to 3.30

5.25% of the initial $25 ($1.31),
plus 2.75% of the remaining closing value balance ($25.01 to $1,000)

think about it.. its a great way to get rid of stuff.

bigFAWKINranger
06-11-2003, 06:09 PM
point taken... if i can't get some of this stuff unloaded to my friends that might need it, i'll ebay it.
you realize this is the longest we've ever corresponded without insults and name calling you greasy shat-head?

BMFScout
06-12-2003, 10:35 AM
I can feel the love...

bigFAWKINranger
06-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by BMFScout
I can feel the love...

**** the love buy my crap!