PDA

View Full Version : Ford high pinion Dana 60

Cajun
07-31-2003, 04:19 PM
All items are located in Sulphur, LA. ZIP is 70663, near Lake Charles. Items marked OEM are what came on the axles, others are items I picked up either for replacements or spares. Axles have been wire-wheeled and primed with a rust preventing primer.

--Reverse cut high pinion Dana 60 from '78 or '79 F-250 SnowFighter, open with 4.10 gears. Currently has no shafts and is bare from knuckles out.
--Corporate 14 bolt, shaved 5/8", no drums-ready for disks, open with 4.10 gears
--2 new hubs and rotors, complete with wheelstuds
--OEM brake calipers, brackets, and rotors
--1 good OEM hub, one fair OEM hub...has some MINOR damage to splines, should be easy to fix with a rasp...possibly a good spare
--Newer (not sure of year) calipers, brackets, and rotors
--3 good spindles
--2 OEM 35 spline "neckdown" inner shafts
--1 OEM 30 spline outer shaft
--2 35 spline "neckdown" inner shafts...spares
--2 30 spline outer shafts
--1 pair of Spicer 30 spline drive flanges, includes slugs, spacers, and dust covers.

I don't want to separate the axles, and would really prefer to sell everything together. I'm asking $1,800 obo, which I think is fair. If you don't think that 's fair, make me an offer and we'll go from there:D I don't want to ship, but I am willing to work with the buyer either for me to deliver them or to meet halfway. I'll discuss this on an individual basis. Non-shipping buyers will have priority, but the closest Forward Air terminals to me are in Baton Rouge and Houston. If you want to figure shipping to either of those that's fine, maybe we can work somehting out. You can reply here, but you'll probably get a faster response by e-mailing me at andy@highlift.com

I'd really like some 39.5x15x16.5" TSLs for partial trade, so let me know.

This was my generic BBS ad. I will entertain all reasonable offers, and will deliver to College Station for no charge.

Jackasic
07-31-2003, 08:41 PM
guess you don't need that stuff from Randy's. What are you going to run instead?

Cajun
07-31-2003, 10:00 PM
Nope, don't need that stuff. I'll be running James' 60/70 from the Bronco, Detroit/Powerlock, 5.13s. A bit more gear than I'd planned, but it'll be good for racing VWs. :flipoff2:

chevsu
08-01-2003, 07:47 AM
i would like the high pinion axle. if you want to sell it separate

Jackasic
08-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Cajun
A bit more gear than I'd planned, but it'll be good for racing VWs. :flipoff2:

it would be a coin toss to see who wins that one :D

Cajun
08-01-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by chevsu
i would like the high pinion axle. if you want to sell it separate

If someone is in for the 14 bolt (Brandon has dibs) then I'll sell you the 60 separate Cody. I'd like all of my 60 parts to go with it, so I guess make me a fair offer and we'll go from there.

I understand you're looking to sell your 42s. If so, what do you want for them? My in-laws may be interested in them for their K5, so a partial trade may be a possibility. I'd rather discuss the details of that off the board, so please PM me or e-mail me.

Brandon, let me know if you for sure want the 14 bolt.

Jackasic
08-04-2003, 08:04 AM
I'm going to have to pass for now, just too many projects. Krebs, this would be a good up grade for you.

Doug Krebs
08-04-2003, 08:43 AM
I've had a 14 bolt for 3 years with a detroit...... but I may want one for my rock buggy....how much, what width, and what gears??

Cajun
08-04-2003, 08:52 AM
67" WMS-WMS, 4.10 gears, shaved 5/8" for clearance, drums removed. Currently open but I have a set of welded spider gears that I'll throw in. Would be perfect for a trail vehicle.

$200 obo delivered to College Station.

Doug Krebs
08-04-2003, 08:58 AM
I'll think about it, but I can usually find rears pretty cheap, like $100-125, but 4.10's are harder to come by....

Cajun
08-04-2003, 09:11 AM
That's why it says obo.

BMFScout
08-06-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Doug Krebs
I've had a 14 bolt for 3 years with a detroit...... but I may want one for my rock buggy....how much, what width, and what gears??

hey krebs, I have this sm465 here, might be a good upgrade for you...:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :rolleyes:

This is a joke, i don't have a sm465...