PDA

View Full Version : gilmer in NOV

bigFAWKINranger
08-15-2003, 02:01 PM
finally got my papers cleared... i leave aug 18th. i will graduate friday nov 14th, and will be home the 15th. i would REALLY like the oppurtunity to make a trip out to gilmer the weekend of nov 21 and wheel and camp with you losers. :flipoff2: those who show up will be able to partake of my keg or 2 that i bring with me. wish me luck til then, i'll do my best, and see you fukkers soon...
adam nix... still a drunk, but goin cold for 13 weeks.

davido
08-15-2003, 11:17 PM
Go get'em big guy!

:cheers:

bigFAWKINranger
08-16-2003, 10:52 AM
thanks buddy.
.i just got all my stuff squared away... 5 year hitch as an aviation technician, at the prmoted level of private first class. plane ticket for monday is ordered... i'll really miss y'all.
not that i expect much response to this, but if anybody wants to stay in touch, austin, dan and kate will be the first to be contacted via email by my mom with my mailing address. adios fukkers. i love you.:usa:

Ingenloff
08-16-2003, 01:28 PM
I'm glad they finally got everything squared away for you darlin...you'll get used to the hurry-up and wait attitude of the military really fast (if you're not already by now). We all look forward to seeing you in November :usa:

Love you, Nix...I know you'll kick ass in b.c.!