PDA

View Full Version : DONOR axle AND YJ SPRINGS

bigFAWKINranger
05-06-2002, 11:07 AM
ATTN any of you stocker YJs TJs or XJs i have a high pinion dana 30 in my garage. it was gonna go for the sas on my truck til i blew up my tranny and retired from off road. it is complete from rotor to rotor and needs only gear oil and someone to bolt it into their rig. i figure it might come in handy if you wheel your Heep... break something and you can
A> swap the axle or
B> use the spare for parts.
anyway make me an offer on it and high bid takes it.... i'd like to get $85.
I also have a set of procomp FRONT 4" lift springs for a YJ. I already have procomp bushings set into them... brand new never used. i'd like to get $85 for that or $150 for everything.
cost to me:
the axle cost me $160 and i cleaned it up and painted it... it looks very nice
the springs were $115 and the bushings were $17.

k_tatsch20
05-07-2002, 10:46 AM
I am intersted in the 4 in springs. what brand are they? give me a call on my cell 830-456-8716. my name is kris tatsch.

thanks
kris

bigFAWKINranger
05-08-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by k_tatsch20
I am intersted in the 4 in springs. what brand are they? give me a call on my cell 830-456-8716. my name is kris tatsch.

thanks
kris

hey tatsch, they are Procomp springs. They are front springs only... they cost me $115 BRAND NEW and i'd like to get $85 for them and they already have a brand new set of Procomp polyurethane bushings in them... the bushings also cost $20.... so its not a bad deal for you at all... i'll call tomorrow bc its pretty late tonight . once again, ALL OF THIS IS BRAND NEW.