PDA

View Full Version : Why are the rivers closing???

redcagepatrol
09-09-2003, 10:26 AM
It's from articles like this:
http://www.txrivers.org/nueces/images/off-road.pdf

I have read it before but it's a good reminder for others

uglyota
09-09-2003, 12:39 PM
what a well-researched, unbiased article. He even mentioned Tread Lightly! how many times? Oh yeah--zero.
Well, I'm sure they at least published a dissenting opinion in the next page.:rolleyes:...riiiight

BigRedFord04
09-09-2003, 02:09 PM
that no writing ***clown probably wrote that entire, poorly written, article without leaving his deskchair in New York. i forking hate people that base their opinions on the experiences of others. and, btw...i dont know what "specially modified wheel axles" are, but i think i need to get some. i cant believe the word "critters" actually appeared in a WALL STREET JOURNAL article :confused:

BMFScout
09-09-2003, 02:50 PM
That article is a complete lie, they said that the most popular containers are Bud Light and Pennzoil. I only drink Lone Star, and Pennzoil is crappy oil, I only use mobil...;)

jmancuso
09-09-2003, 08:50 PM
Mr. Chip Cummins, is a lying piece of ****, I have made that same trip many times with the same group of guys. It is nothing like he reports; Rick Jones took the guy on the trip as a guest hoping he would give a favorable report about wheeling the rivers.