PDA

View Full Version : 33" spair

BigLee
09-21-2003, 10:10 PM
I need a cheep 33" for spare, dont care what type or width, just 33" tire for 15" rim. Case of beer or cheeper perfered, but will pay more if necesesary

Ingenloff
09-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Since it's just a spare, condition donesn't matter does it? :rolleyes: I'm gonna have three meant for 15"x12.50" just as soon as we get this lift done....but, I think only one hasn't had a plug in it :rolleyes: :D

BigLee
09-21-2003, 10:47 PM
I just need something good enough to get me home or off the trail depending on when i need it. How much you gunna want for it, id it on a rim, i dont need one, but wont turn down a rim if its a good price

BMFScout
09-29-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BigLee
Its sorta funny how life works. You meet a girl, you fall in love with her, you ask her to marry you, she says YES and the next thing you know you have two weeks to get a Jeep that hasn't run for almost a year to run well enough to get you from home to school because she loves your truck and tells you she is driving the truck from now on. Now I am stuck driving a jeep that only has a Bikini top in all weather. But hell I LOVE THAT DAMN JEEP

leebo, your sig is not only long, it is sad. You must really be married if you let her steal your truck. Make her drive the jeep, works for Garner...

BigLee
09-29-2003, 03:35 PM
She cant get the jeep outta the driveway much less drive it on a daily basis, if you can get her to learn to drive it, ill make her drive the jeep. There is something about the three speed, manual clutch, and a V-8 that she just cant understand

Seth
09-29-2003, 05:14 PM
why doesnt she have a vehicle of her own???

BigLee
09-29-2003, 07:01 PM
her dad got really sick and wasnt working and couldnt afford to fix his van so he took the mustang from us so he had something that he could drive

BMFScout
09-30-2003, 02:10 AM
sorry lee, didn't mean to pry so far into your business, just giving you trouble for having to make sacrifices, but that is what you do when you love someone...:rolleyes:

BigLee
10-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Hey Jimmy its cool, I mean how many of us choose to drive that ugly thing we call a car, thats actaully a trail vehicle on a daily basis because we love it, I would probbly be driving it even if she haden't taken over the truck, the worst part is, if she dosent want to go wheelin, I cant cause im not driving it there and getting stranded. So all of you that feel sorry for me now offer to tow my pos next time i want to wheel it :D