PDA

View Full Version : Rig Of the Month...

TXsizeK5
09-24-2003, 10:20 PM
Okay time to vote for the rig of the month...

1) Landon's Jeep

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/dc4x4/SR9.JPG

2) Dillon's S-10

1991 Chevy S10 4x4 (MUD KNG)

-Completely rebuilt and modified 4.3 TBI
-4.11 Gears w/ Lockrights in both ends
-33x12.50 TSL's
-Custom Bumpers
-Warn HS9500i Multi-Mount Winch
-7" Suspension Lift, 3" Body
-KC Lighting

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/dc4x4/SR14.JPG

3) Jordan's 2wd Ford

4.11 gears, eaton LS, MSD, bosch wires, Champion plugs, optima redtop battery, FIPK intake, Flowmaster series 40 muffler, 3'' PA body lift, 33x12.50x15'' bfg MT's on 15X10 rockcrawlers rims.
8-6'' round KC lights,2 rectangular off road lights, custom indepentantly lighted Cowskull and RAM air, headache rack, MP3 Player, bad tint job, hmm, what else

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/dc4x4/SR1.JPG

4) Ben's XJ

97 Cherokee Sport

Lift: 6" mismatched suspension - Mostly Rubicon Express
Tires: 33" BFG MT KMs
Axles: Front - Dana 30 locked - 3.55
Rear - 87 Dana 44 locked - 3.55
Bumpers: Custom rear bumper with wrap around quarter
protection, spare tire, and jerry can mount
Rockrails - made of square hitch tubing
Mods:Chopped rear quarters and fenders trimmed and Herculined

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/dc4x4/tamorjeep.jpg

Anyone else want in on nominations before an official poll starts??

Post your mods, you guys....

Mud King
09-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Hey guys this is what i got:

1991 Chevy S10 4x4 (MUD KNG)

-Completely rebuilt and modified 4.3 TBI
-4.11 Gears w/ Lockrights in both ends
-33x12.50 TSL's
-Custom Bumpers
-Warn HS9500i Multi-Mount Winch
-7" Suspension Lift, 3" Body
-KC Lighting

I think thats it guys, thanks alot!!!

BigLee
09-24-2003, 11:07 PM
All of these people were nominated tonight, some of them even by the officers. Thats where they got that they can be rig of the month.

JB
09-24-2003, 11:14 PM
If you were at the meeting tonight, which I am guessing you weren't, the nominees were told to start a thread concerning rig-of-the-month.

jerryg79
09-24-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by robertf03
gotta agree with Fred, maybe we should start TAMOR north, just Fred, me, Jimmy, Jason, and Dan Campbell.

DAMN YANKEES.....

Go ahead and secede but we boys in the south know all about breaking up the union....Come on with it, Stuart Cox is my Jefferson Davis

TXsizeK5
09-24-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Fredo
who in the hell are you guys to decide it's time to vote for rig of the month? I'm not trying to speak for the club here, but going on ONE trip doesn't get you up for rig of the month in my book.

Look fredo, I was just trying to be helpful and extemporaneously starting this... if you have a problem, tell Austin to delete me, i already told him if this isn't how you guys do things to go ahead and delete the thread.

BTW... anyone know Landon's mods?

jerryg79
09-24-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by TXsizeK5

Look fredo, I was just trying to be helpful and EXTEMPERANEOUSLY starting this... if you have a problem, tell Austin to delete me, i already told him if this isn't how you guys do things to go ahead and delete the thread.

I'm not sure what that means Freddy but i think the newbie was talking big **** about your mom....

TXsizeK5
09-24-2003, 11:29 PM
Haha :D :cheers: :D

Well, i was just showing some pics and whatnot, I'll let admin start the poll i was just showing and giving some ideas of people's rigs i knew and were mentioned at the meeting

Ben97XJ
09-24-2003, 11:32 PM
Thanks for adding me to your post. I deleted mine.
Nominations are still being accepted guys. Calm down and nominate someone. I know there are alot of better built rigs then mine. I still have 4-8 years that i will be in this club so i am not in a hurry. But thanks for the nomination.

Jordn284
09-24-2003, 11:39 PM
hey, i didnt ever mean to cause any harm.. i didnt even know about any of this until i was just told a few minutes ago... sorry for the... inability to say that i have 4 wheels that spin instead of two.. but.. i did go out there and do just about everything everyone else did that i am as capable as, maybe after a conversion then i would be able to be.. worthy.. of anything.. i'll just lay low for now.. but hey, thanks for the awesome time, i've got a radiator to deal with this weekend, i couldnt even make it to caldwell without overheating, i think austin is right.. clutch fans are the devil... i need electric.

Peace out

Jordan (the only 2wd with enough balls to go to alto)

BMFScout
09-24-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Snatch Adams

DAMN YANKEES.....

Go ahead and secede but we boys in the south know all about breaking up the union....Come on with it, Stuart Cox is my Jefferson Davis

HELL NO I AIN'T FORGETTIN'!!

fbronco86
09-24-2003, 11:40 PM
Do to the fact i have been extemporaneously nominated i am gonna have to post a pic :D

we should give the new guy a break he had no idea

stinger7401
09-25-2003, 01:08 AM
Ok i used my mad mod skills and pruned this thread

The nominations are still takin place, so nominate away, remeber like the elders said, this normally for people who have improved there rigs tremedously and have dedicated a lot of time to the club also.

BigRedFord04
09-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JBrown89
If you were at the meeting tonight, which I am guessing you weren't, the nominees were told to start a thread concerning rig-of-the-month.
no...the NOMINEES WEREN'T told to start a thread. i was taking nominations so that I could start a thread with a poll for everyone to vote. and just a little FYI....the white 2wd Ford was not nominated nor seconded, the starter of this thread took it upon himself to add that one, just like he took it upon himself to do my job...BAD NEWBIE!! http://www.lonestar4x4.net/phpBB2/images/smiles/1spankbottom.gif