Josh Alley with David Oliver
Hensel
Bubba Walker??
Matt Conlee with Meagon
Chadnutz is riding
Derek Chang is riding
Robert Morgan is riding

Weather:
Weather.com (http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USOK0114?lswe=clayton%2C+ok&lswa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&whatprefs=)

Driving Directions:
Yahoo Maps (http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xTowJeV.wimQQVd6MsEKU7USFw--&csz=college+station%2C+tx&country=us&tcsz=clayton%2C+ok&tcountry=us)

~385 miles one way.

At about 10 mpg expect to pay a little over 100 for fuel.
At about 60 mph expect to drive about 7 hours.

StevenAg03
10-06-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Chadnutz

At about 60 mph expect to drive about 7 hours.

LMAO....you havent been on many TAMOR trips have you...if you make it in only 7 hours i would be suprised....expect more along the lines of 8

redcagepatrol
10-06-2003, 06:57 AM
we make it in 6.5 hrs all the time, but we don't go with the normal TAMOR crowd.

Looks like Lynda is backing out due to school work - I should have an empty spot on Greg's gooseneck if Busa gets his Dodge running.

She also has a registration that has already been paid - anybody not paid?

redcagepatrol
10-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Looks like I have a winner:
Matt C. will be taking up the void is Busa doesn't get's his crap toether - otherwise I will take Busa.

Landon came in third...

Anyone need the discounted registration???

J Cooper
10-06-2003, 09:03 AM
i might... i might end up taking mine, if i do ill take the registration

redcagepatrol
10-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Your roomate Nick already jumped on it.

J Cooper
10-06-2003, 09:39 AM
i thought he had one... what a bitch

AgDieseler
10-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Josh and I to leave for Dallas Friday, then on to OK in the morning.

redcagepatrol
10-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by AgDieseler
Josh and I to leave for Dallas Friday, then on to OK in the morning.

Please tell me that you are towing and that you don't plan on wheeling that BEAST up there...

BMFScout
10-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Lissa and the Grabber Green Giant are going. Fred and I are going too, not sure of the logistics of everything on that one yet.

TXsizeK5
10-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Just to clear things up, i'm going up with robert morgan and we're watching, im not actaully wheelin :mad:

Fredo
10-06-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by redcagepatrol
we make it in 6.5 hrs all the time, but we don't go with the normal TAMOR crowd.

Damn straight. I remember following you on that road from 75 to clayton. Talk about hauling ass with a trailer. :D

redcagepatrol
10-06-2003, 11:40 AM
well tried to PM Nutz so he could update the list at the beginning of this thread but here it is as I see it.

Me
Busa with Woman
Cody
Jason Marek with woman
Matt Marek
Nick with Burbach
Lissa with the Brunes
JCooper
Landon
Josh Alley with David Oliver
Hensel
Bubba Walker??
Matt Conlee with Meghan
Chadnutz is riding
Derek Chang is riding
Robert Morgan is riding
CJ Strnadel is riding
Troy wants to ride - might ride with me

Total of 13 trail rigs.

AgDieseler
10-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Please tell me that you are towing and that you don't plan on wheeling that BEAST up there...
Definitely towing.;)

Brunes, y'all want to leave together on Saturday?

BMFScout
10-06-2003, 11:55 AM
I think LIssa is getting towed by burbach, if there isn't room in there for us or with anyone else, fred and I will follow in Honda Steve, I think they are coming through here Thursday evening.

froader03
10-06-2003, 11:58 AM
nutz and I might be in dallas thursday night. if you want y'all can ride in the cab of my truck the rest of the way up there. :flipoff2:

BMFScout
10-06-2003, 11:59 AM
how about Fred and I both ride on your lap, you skinny fawker...:flipoff2:

BigRedFord04
10-06-2003, 01:45 PM
hey, when y'all are in Clayton keep an eye out for Nix's ranger. Foley posted on Cowtown that he will be there, but if its in the ranger or his XJ (which i've heard has some very cool **** on it now) i dont know. If you didnt know, Foley is "taking care" of Nix's Ranger while he's in boot. the deal was that Foley could have it and wheel it while he was gone in exchange for him putting a full exo cage on it. Well, 2-3 people have tried to ask Foley about the progress and he avoids the question like the black plague. So, if you see it...take lots of pictures b.c. Adam has no idea whats going on with his truck right now. Thx and Gig'Em.

BMFScout
10-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Why is it that you never let anyone ride your bike Grayson?
The answer is: "Because when they get done riding it they may no longer be your friend..."

BigRedFord04
10-06-2003, 02:56 PM
well i'm hoping that for Adam's sake (and kinda for Foley's too...Adam is being trained to kill :flipoff2: ) that Foley is keeping quiet b.c. he wants cool **** to be a surprise.

Some of the stuff i've found searching different boards today includes Foley trying to sell Adam's 4.56s for his 7.5" rear and Foley inquiring about the purchase of a Dana 44 R&P install kit, from the same guy who recently sold a front D44 (dont know if it was to foley) from a `75 F150. thats all i could find. he's being pretty secretive about it. He still has it and drives it supposably though b.c. he posted on Cowtown that he wheeled it in Nocona this weekend.

bubbawalker85
10-06-2003, 03:23 PM
I'm thinking about dropping. I emailed the sponsor and he said all is good if i go to wheel. I don't really want to spend so much $$ for gas and $$ to pay to wheel and then $20 per person to enter the reserve. I've got tons of spare parts and shes ready to wheel, but 7 hours is pretty far considering its 7 hours home. Don't count me out yet...I still may go.

bubbawalker85
10-06-2003, 03:24 PM
Oh by the way. Anyone have a welder I could borrow for $$ or beer in the next week or so?

aggielr
10-06-2003, 05:23 PM
David Keelan is towin me up there and riding with me

redcagepatrol
10-07-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by bubbawalker85
I'm thinking about dropping. I emailed the sponsor and he said all is good if i go to wheel. I don't really want to spend so much $$ for gas and $$ to pay to wheel and then $20 per person to enter the reserve. I've got tons of spare parts and shes ready to wheel, but 7 hours is pretty far considering its 7 hours home. Don't count me out yet...I still may go.

You don't have to pay the $20 for the pass if you don't drive on those trails. There are plenty of other trails out there to run. Are you fuel injected? Do you have at least one locker? How big are you, these trails are tight - ask Jimmy

You are only young once...

bubbawalker85
10-07-2003, 05:19 PM
You don't have to pay the $20 for the pass if you don't drive on those trails. There are plenty of other trails out there to run. Are you fuel injected? Do you have at least one locker? How big are you, these trails are tight - ask Jimmy

You are only young once...

carbed. welded rear. longbed 81 on 35s. No hysteer yet. I'm passing on Clayton. I'll make it to the next one.

J Cooper
10-07-2003, 09:08 PM
who is going friday, were leaving friday at 11:30...

BMFScout
10-08-2003, 12:02 AM
How big are you, these trails are tight - ask Jimmy

I don't think I had a prob with the tightness so much as the no injection. I might have still hit my door at the top of TSOB, I just wouldn't have it it 15 or so times like I did with the carb cutting out at the exact wrong time.:D I think I could have wheeled a lot different if I hadn't kept trying to gun the damn thing to keep it running.:rolleyes: The sad part is, I think it will be injected by this weekend, unless there is an unforseen snafu, but I am hella broke. Anyways, after the injection, a cage would probably be a great idea since I will now be able to get myself into a lot more trouble...

TXsizeK5
10-08-2003, 10:12 AM
Just for ya'lls information if ya'll are too lazy to go look, I looked up clayton, OK on weather.com and found this:

Thurs: T-storms 79/60 60% rain
Fri: Partly Cloudy 79/57 20% rain
Sat: Partly Cloudy 79/56 10% rain
Sun: Mostly Sunny 71/47 10% rain

Matt Conlee
10-08-2003, 10:18 AM
It always rains in clayton anyways thats one of the things that makes it fun. Does anyone have an extra air mattress I can borrow. Pm me if you do

The air mattress is for myself and Meghan (not Doug)

Doug Krebs
10-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Matt Conlee
It always rains in clayton anyways thats one of the things that makes it fun. Does anyone have an extra air mattress I can borrow. Pm me if you do

Only if you and me are sleeping on it together!!!

StevenAg03
10-08-2003, 10:24 AM
i dont think "always rains" is adaquate enough for describing the weather in clayton...more like it will bright and sunny with no clouds in the sky and 5 minutes later it floods...then five minutes or so after that its bright and sunny again with no more clouds...

redcagepatrol
10-08-2003, 10:29 AM
wheeling at night in flash flood conditions is fun, especially when you have to go back to camp for a spare tire thru overflowing creeks...
Damn you TROY!!!

StevenAg03
10-08-2003, 10:36 AM
are you talking about the time in the old toyota....when james broke the 9"....i believe we were coming up lower/upper powerline....thats alos the time you and lynda had to stay in the motel cause you didnt put the rain gaurd over the tent thinking it was gonna stay nice all day...but it poured...

redcagepatrol
10-08-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by StevenAg03
are you talking about the time in the old toyota....when james broke the 9"....i believe we were coming up lower/upper powerline....thats alos the time you and lynda had to stay in the motel cause you didnt put the rain gaurd over the tent thinking it was gonna stay nice all day...but it poured...

Nah, different time when we went on a night run - Troy, Matt, Busa, Jason, Higgs, Lynda(she stayed at camp for the night run) Troy debeaded a tire well into the trail (in the rain), couldn't get it to rebead, no spare. Higgs and Busa went bak to camp to get sprare - I rode w/Busa. It took like 2 hours round trip. The flooded creek puhed the trucks sideways - it was kindof scarry. We got back late that night/morning soaking wet... I think this was the same trip when I broke 3 Birfields in 500 yards and the last trip for the Toy.
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albun44&page=1

StevenAg03
10-08-2003, 01:30 PM
as in flooded creek do you mean snake pit?

redcagepatrol
10-08-2003, 01:33 PM
no, it was the road out to the 3 stage area