PDA

View Full Version : good computer system still in box

stx4wheeler
10-14-2003, 02:10 AM
i havea brand new still in box computer stereo system, it will also work with some tv and cd players, they are by Creative labs inspire series they have they new 5.1 technology with it they are incredible, the set includes a 75 watts of system power five speakers, and one subwoffer, remote that goes to subwoffer and amp box, long wires for all speakers like 8-15 feet they vary, great for games with 3-d audio capability,
they retail new for like 80 i think is what i paid for them. I need to get 60 out of them though. and the reason i am selling is i bought them for my comp at home and it crashed and i couldnt return them cause i lost the reciept, and i need money for parts on the bronco and to pay off parking ticket, if you wanna hear the ones on my pc in collegestation you can just email me or pm me, but my comp doesn't do them justice casue i dont have the 5.1 sound card thanks
kevin

BigRedFord04
10-14-2003, 02:20 AM
fyi for you and other newbs...post a picture and a price, thats all you really need....save yourself some time.

Violentv8toy
10-14-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by stx4wheeler
i havea brand new still in box computer stereo system, it will also work with some tv and cd players, they are by Creative labs inspire series they have they new 5.1 technology with it they are incredible, the set includes a 75 watts of system power five speakers, and one subwoffer, remote that goes to subwoffer and amp box, long wires for all speakers like 8-15 feet they vary, great for games with 3-d audio capability,
they retail new for like 80 i think is what i paid for them. I need to get 60 out of them though. and the reason i am selling is i bought them for my comp at home and it crashed and i couldnt return them cause i lost the reciept, and i need money for parts on the bronco and to pay off parking ticket, if you wanna hear the ones on my pc in collegestation you can just email me or pm me, but my comp doesn't do them justice casue i dont have the 5.1 sound card thanks
kevin

I've got a set of those, 60 bux is a good deal. Creative labs are about the best comp speaks on the market for under 100 bux.

:cheers:

stx4wheeler
10-15-2003, 07:28 PM
i got pics of them now i ll have um up soon