View Full Version : 2003 Womens Off Road Adventure

Matt Conlee
10-16-2003, 10:43 AM
I was asked by FWD to spread the word so here is the word

2003 Womens OffRoad Adventure
Saturday, November 22
The Wheelin Ranch, Nocona Texas

The event is desogned for all skill and vehicle level

Morning Event: Wheelin Workshop ( involves safety classes, instructional trail rides and rollover safety)

Afternoon Event: Womens Off Road Comp ( Extreme Level 5 trail with ARCA rules and a Level 4 trail with less restrictive rules) pick one

Large Cash Prizes and a Special Prize for best Dressed spotter (male spotters have to dress up like girls)

more info at www.fwd-fwd.org

sounds like alot of fun and we need to represent, I have a few registration forms if anyone is serious about going

lissa
10-16-2003, 11:19 AM
Megan will be running Matt's TJ there...:D

Matt Conlee
10-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Lissa will be running Jimmys Scout

lissa
10-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Matt Conlee
Lissa will be running Jimmys Scout

no if i went i would want to do good at the competition so i would stick with the jeep

lissa
10-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Lissa's right jeeps are wicked pissah and scouts well they arn't that great

Matt Conlee
10-16-2003, 03:55 PM
For any girls in our club who have been lookin to wheel this may be your chance. Im sure a few guys in the club can be persuaded to lend there rigs out.

Matt Conlee
10-23-2003, 04:15 PM
:cool:

J Cooper
10-23-2003, 05:19 PM
i lend mine to someone...it might be fun... but the "you break it you buy it rule" is in effect

Violentv8toy
10-23-2003, 05:55 PM
What if the girl who is wheelin' doesnt go to school at A&M?

I'd let my ex wheel the toytota....its so sexy.

:cheers:

BigRedFord04
10-23-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Violentv8toy
i want proof, lets see some pics :cool:

Ingenloff
10-23-2003, 06:56 PM
What if the girl who is wheelin' doesnt go to school at A&M?

We're sorry. A person who is not an Aggie and who is not a member or affiliate of TAMOR may not participate in this event, which is not even sponsored by TAMOR. Try again next time. :flipoff2:

Alright newb....let me explain a couple of concepts you don't seem to have caught yet......

1) Girls always look sexy driving jacked up rigs (trucks, esp. old ones, as well as jeeps)

2) Girls always look sexier than their boyfriend when they are driving their boyfriend's rig (or ex'bf, whatever)

3) Girls always look sexy riding motorcycles (esp. big ones)

4) Girls also always look sexy riding horses

This is life...this is how it goes.

(Disclaimer: this also only applies when the girl is decent looking to begin with)

Violentv8toy
10-23-2003, 08:05 PM
she was most beautiful our senior year. I'll try to dig up a pic.

I don't have any pics of her wheelin' the toy cause a girl wheelin' a stocker is not sexy. :flipoff2:

But seriously...is this open to everyone even non-tamor people? How is the event set up?

Violentv8toy
10-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Ingenloff
We're sorry. A person who is not an Aggie and who is not a member or affiliate of TAMOR may not participate in this event, which is not even sponsored by TAMOR. Try again next time. :flipoff2:

Alright newb....let me explain a couple of concepts you don't seem to have caught yet......

1) Girls always look sexy driving jacked up rigs (trucks, esp. old ones, as well as jeeps)

2) Girls always look sexier than their boyfriend when they are driving their boyfriend's rig (or ex'bf, whatever)

3) Girls always look sexy riding motorcycles (esp. big ones)

4) Girls also always look sexy riding horses

This is life...this is how it goes.

(Disclaimer: this also only applies when the girl is decent looking to begin with)

1) I've seen some women/females driving 'jacked up'/old vehicles...they arent all what i'd call 'cute'.

2) I'll have to agree with that one. No comment if girl is questionable as stated in 1).

3) Don't quite see the point in motorcycles...i've seen some ladies on harleys that i wouldn't wanna tangle with. :eek:

4) Horses are OK. After u ride em for 10+ years you get sick of em.

BigRedFord04
10-23-2003, 09:24 PM
....(or ex'bf, whatever)....
cheap shot :flipoff2:

Ingenloff
10-24-2003, 04:39 AM
1) I've seen some women/females driving 'jacked up'/old vehicles...they arent all what i'd call 'cute'.

Please note the disclaimer at the end of my response stating that this only applies when aforementioned females are otherwise decent looking....

Originally posted by BigRedFord04
cheap shot

that was not a shot at anyone or anything....I specified that as well since he specified EX-g/f, thus he is the exbf who's rig she'd be driving......

Violentv8toy
10-24-2003, 10:04 AM
Please note the disclaimer at the end of my response stating that this only applies when aforementioned females are otherwise decent looking....

Obviously you've never lived in the boonies.

Ingenloff
10-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Obviously you've never lived in the boonies.

Nope.....Knob Noster, MO and Prattville, AL were thriving metropolises. I mean, damn! Knob Noster even has an actual exit ramp off the highway now instead of just the little random road turning to the middle of nowhere... :flipoff2:

Violentv8toy
10-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Well i guess your reality differs from mine. Try living in a town of population 4,000 and being the biggest and most populated town in a 50 mile radius....

Ingenloff
10-24-2003, 02:00 PM
Well i guess your reality differs from mine. Try living in a town of population 5,500 and being the biggest and most populated town in a 50 mile radius....

Knob Noster, MO: population ~2200

It's all good

But to answer your question, yes, this event is open to everyone. It's hosted by FWD in Nacona and is more or less an attempt to promote off-roading as a sport/hobby for women - notice the workshop and the attempt to make it a little more "interesting" for girls (ie - best dressed spotter, etc.)...if your girly is interested, check out the website and get an app from Conlee or simply pm him for more info or whatever. :cheers:

Matt Conlee
10-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by TXsizeK5
Well we could always put a dress on Conlee, i mean he's already got the girly hair.
:flipoff2:

***, just playin' buddy.

Just so everyone knows there is a cash prize for best dressed spotter and yes if I go It gives me the opportunity to dress In ways only Doug Krebs has dreamed about.

Doug Krebs
10-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Matt Conlee
Just so everyone knows there is a cash prize for best dressed spotter and yes if I go It gives me the opportunity to dress In ways only Doug Krebs has dreamed about.

HAHA I love you matt!! To bad you weren't in the corps with me! Shower time!!

TRDyota
10-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Knob Noster, MO: population ~2200

houston, tx, population 2-3 million

and what kind of name is Knob Noster? Sounds like it's R rated, no offense...

Ingenloff
10-28-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by TRDyota
houston, tx, population 2-3 million

and what kind of name is Knob Noster? Sounds like it's R rated, no offense...

beats the **** outta me! But it sure led to some good laughs and the new name of "Knob Slobber" from all us poor military folk that had to live there ;) :flipoff2: