10-30-2003, 05:35 PM
atleast it isnt me in jail this time

BigRedFord04
10-30-2003, 05:43 PM
no, he's not a member of TAMOR

VROD_Morgan
10-30-2003, 06:02 PM
That guys a F*ckin idiot.

With each trial like that it makes it easier and easier for the beurocratic f*ckers workin to close down off-roading areas.

Dont be that guy.

Ingenloff
10-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Not this guy...but went into Exxon today and ended up talking to a couple of guys who were going on about muddin' and blah blah blah. Talking about **** around here - tried to warn 'em about how stupid it is, especially since they're startin to crack down on that in the recent months...they didn't seem to want to believe me. z71 boys taht knew nothing more than the fact that they're trucks were non-lifted 4wds and that mudding is super awesome....I was just happy they weren't in the club so we don't get screwed when they're goin through the same crap this sonoma dip**** is.

TRDyota
10-30-2003, 09:56 PM
its guys like the dude that got arrested who give us a bad name, pisses me off

Seth
10-31-2003, 12:50 PM
One thing I am glad about is how hard they are coming down on him.....esp since it was not just one yard. Making him pay for the damages alone is alot, then 10 to teach him a lesson, plus whatever other bs he has to go through....

CRaSHnBuRN
10-31-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Ingenloff
Not this guy...but went into Exxon today and ended up talking to a couple of guys who were going on about muddin' and blah blah blah.

I know what you mean. Every time it rains all I hear at the store is one frat boy after another talking about going and finding a construction site or a dirt road and going mudding. I sit there trying to explain to them how its illegal, and all I get is "only if I get caught". So I kindly explain to them that I'm taking down their plate number, and if I catch wind of any damage, anywhere, I'm reporting them to the cops. Most of them look at me and say, what are you some kind of greenie, and I say no, I've wheeled more than they ever will, but I refuse to let conscientious wheelers take **** for dumbasses who don't tread lightly.