PDA

View Full Version : ranger headers

bigFAWKINranger
11-19-2003, 11:55 PM
i'm thinkin about slappin a set of headers on the ranger... simple enough- but when workin on a freakshow like mine it can get kinda tricky. they make headers for my motor, but on ttb frame set ups.... but i have neither ttb nor sla... so i am wondering if those headers would work on my set up... any input?

bburris
11-20-2003, 12:05 AM
I bet the TTB headers would work. They are fitted to work with all the TTB bracketry that comes on a Ranger, and with the amount of lift you have combined with the lack of wierd bracketry (assuming you still only have leaves up front) those should work. Call whatever company makes them or try to find a good pic of them and see where they wrap around the engine/oil pan to connect to the tailpipe.

bigFAWKINranger
11-20-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by bburris
I bet the TTB headers would work. They are fitted to work with all the TTB bracketry that comes on a Ranger, and with the amount of lift you have combined with the lack of wierd bracketry (assuming you still only have leaves up front) those should work. Call whatever company makes them or try to find a good pic of them and see where they wrap around the engine/oil pan to connect to the tailpipe.
thats what i was thinking, i just wasn't sure. and there is a massive LACK OF BRACKETRY... i still don't even have an engine crossmember.:D

bburris
11-20-2003, 07:52 PM
How does the Ranger look these days?