PDA

View Full Version : 360 Trail Run

BigRedFord04
05-28-2002, 01:04 AM
I've got this coming Friday and Sunday off from work and was hoping to arrange a trail run out to 360 since I havent been there yet. Friday would have to be in the morning (10am or so) b.c. Nix has to work but all day Sunday is free for us both. Anyone who wants to come is welcome. Nix and I will be attending and possibly some of the urban-offroaders I've met thru work. If you want to go RSVP here or give me a call @ 512.468.1604 (cell, try 1st) or 817.540.6136 (house).

bigFAWKINranger
06-01-2002, 09:55 PM
i'll be there. you're a bitch, just for the record.

Krawler68
06-04-2002, 01:19 PM
for the record you're both bitches... but thanks for saying hi on Sunday when I saw your big red asses hauling balls down the road... true to form Austin continues to tread lightly through the bar ditches of the world...

bigFAWKINranger
06-04-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Krawler68
for the record you're both bitches... but thanks for saying hi on Sunday when I saw your big red asses hauling balls down the road... true to form Austin continues to tread lightly through the bar ditches of the world...

for the more accurate record i think we are all 3 bitches, but we'll keep that a secret. and better than a bar ditch, it was the front lawn of a veterinary clinic. well done austin.

BigRedFord04
06-04-2002, 09:18 PM
For the somewhat less accurate, less important record...I thought 360 was pretty cool for what I saw of it. I had fun and got some decent "miscommunication breakage"...my connecting rod had a little encounter w/ a tree stump that had been cut off @ the perfect height to miss my superbumper. Also found a decent hole to dig into after dragging Aaron Smith's 2wd ***** all over tarnation. I hope next time I get to see more of the trails rather than sit on my *** in the same place waiting for the parts bitch to get back (:p thx nix)

bigFAWKINranger
06-04-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by BigRedFord04
For the somewhat less accurate, less important record...I thought 360 was pretty cool for what I saw of it. I had fun and got some decent "miscommunication breakage"...my connecting rod had a little encounter w/ a tree stump that had been cut off @ the perfect height to miss my superbumper. Also found a decent hole to dig into after dragging Aaron Smith's 2wd ***** all over tarnation. I hope next time I get to see more of the trails rather than sit on my *** in the same place waiting for the parts bitch to get back (:p thx nix)

i had no choice but to be the parts bitch... your truck damn sure wasn't going anywhere... you sure as fawk weren't taking my truck and we couldn't both go bc them hillbillys will strip any unattended trucks left there. lucky for you i was willing to drive all over the friggin town to find that "sway bar":rolleyes: