PDA

View Full Version : clayton

froader03
12-08-2003, 02:26 AM
this thread is for anyone making the trip to oklahoma right after finals. I don't think I'm going to make it, but I wanted to start a thread for anyone else interested.

AgDieseler
12-08-2003, 03:34 AM
I'll be heading north around 4pm on the 17th. Damn, it sucks having a final on the last day.

Lynda
12-09-2003, 11:11 AM
So....you going by yourself?

froader03
12-09-2003, 11:51 AM
I'm reconsidering the clayton trip at his point... anyone have an extra seat or possibly a trailer and tow rig to offer?

AgDieseler
12-09-2003, 01:09 PM
[sarcasm on] Things might be a little cramped in the suburban, but I'm sure we can make room. [sarcasm off] I don't plan on returning to College Station until January though, so you need to figure in a ride home. Otherwise, no problem.

Lynda
12-10-2003, 02:32 PM
So is there no more talk about Clayton? Landon and I are graduating on Saterday, and besides Oliver, I havn't heard of anyone else who is still interested. Matt had you planned on going? Most of our usual Clayton group is oversees.:(

aggielr
12-10-2003, 03:09 PM
i would love to go, but like lynda said, we can't go right after finals, i was thinkin something like beginnin of jan. but not sure, we'll see what everyone else wants to do

Matt Conlee
12-10-2003, 06:16 PM
I was thinking of going just not sure when. I know Cody is still interested in going.

Lynda
12-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Would there be any interest in driving up there Saterday and wheeling Sunday and Monday?

AgDieseler
12-10-2003, 09:35 PM
I need to be in Dallas Saturday night. That leaves me free to arrive late Wednesday; wheel Thursday, Friday and Saturday until about 3pm.

Lynda
12-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Okay everyone, if you are intrested in going to OK, now is the time to speak up and let us know if you are interested and what days would be best for you. Those likely to go as of now would be Myself, Scott, Cody, Landon, Matt, Josh, Oliver, and Troy. I havn't been to the last meeting so I dont' know whats going on with the trip but it needs to be organized now if its going to be done. So far Oliver said he is leaving on Wed....as far as I know he is the only one(which I"m sure isn't really the case). Scott, myself, Troy, and probably Landon could make the trip the night after graduation and wheel Sunday and MOnday. Let us know who would want to go, what days would work and if there are enough people, the trip will happen.
And for my vote, and Troy, we would like to go Saterday night and wheel 2 days. Scott and I can't do the January thing most likely because we will be saving that years vacation time for our honeymoon.

aggielr
12-11-2003, 08:49 PM
I would be down for a trip leavin Saturday night, wheelin Sunday and Monday, leavin Clayton on Monday night in time to be back at work on Tuesday @ 8 a.m. :cheers:

Tariqui
12-12-2003, 01:42 AM
if i can get those axle shafts from nicks shop in san antonio and hopefully if my paws truck is running good i might be able to make it down. I NEED THOSE SHAFTS AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :)

Lynda
12-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Scott and I have decided not to make the annual trip to Clayton this year for several reasons. :(
Landon don't kill me :D

AgDieseler
12-16-2003, 03:02 PM
It looks like this one is fizzling out. Oh well, maybe next semester.

aggielr
12-16-2003, 03:05 PM
better start recruitin some newbs if ya'll want to make this trip next semester, cause most of the people that went last go round won't be here