PDA

View Full Version : inspection?

aggiemudman
12-14-2003, 10:14 PM
just wondering about inspection places down here. im from dfw and we have all that emissions bs and was wondering if i could get it inspected down here. also, none of my smog stuff remains and i am running headers. anyone know somewhere i can go that will pass it? ive also heard that i cant get it inspected out of the county that i live in. is this true?
btw. its on an 84 chevy pickup
thanks

StevenAg03
12-14-2003, 10:48 PM
ther is a place in bryan...its called dixie tire i think....they will pass anything...he didnt even check my insurance car after he climed in the truck to get the odometer and seen a picture of my two pitt bulls sittin on the dash...

BigRedFord04
12-15-2003, 12:00 AM
i've said it once and i'll say it again.....search, newbie! :flipoff2:

Graystroke
12-15-2003, 01:36 AM
Yes, Dixie tire is the place to go. I'm heading down there in the morning in fact to get my scout inspected. They've passed both my camaro and my scout and I live in Plano, which is in Collin..also an emissions county.

Fred...from Grayson's computer.

StevenAg03
12-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Graystroke
Yes, Dixie tire is the place to go. I'm heading down there in the morning in fact to get my scout inspected. They've passed both my camaro and my scout and I live in Plano, which is in Collin..also an emissions county.

Fred...from Grayson's computer.

i was wondering when grayson got a camaro and a scout....i guess that also explains why your scout is in front of his house this morning....

uglyota
12-15-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by BigRedFord04
i've said it once and i'll say it again.....search, newbie! :flipoff2:
Hey webmaster, we've got a crossed link.
Every time I click on the "inspection?" thread it takes me to pirate4x4.com!
:flipoff2:

BigRedFord04
12-15-2003, 07:24 PM
WTF are you babbling about?

uglyota
12-16-2003, 01:15 PM
:flipoff2: