PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Rally Sport

Moose
12-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Non Z28/SS
350 engine w/2bbl
th350 auto w/b&m trick shift fluid
engine runs fine, auto works fine, i just bought and installed hooker headers with earls gaskets w/foil inserts etc. that year doesn't require catalytic converters, so i just slapped a pair of Holly Purple Hornies behind the headers to get it legal. good used tires just for trailering. i just got done doing complete tune up: new thermostat, radiator hoses, spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, points, new battery, but it's been sitting for a year on and off. lost a lot of charge. new valve covers and gaskets, new belts, new motor mounts. new front disc rotors, rebuilt callipers w/new pads and bearings. not installed new rear drums w/new hardware, valve cylinders, and shoes plus u-joints. 80,000 miles. has everything. interior needs work. frame is solid. body has surface rust. needs new heater hoses. dolly is brand new with hitch lock. i just used it to take it from my dads work yard to the place you see in the picture appr 3 miles away once now. have straps. $2500.

Moose
12-25-2003, 10:17 AM
camaro

Moose
12-25-2003, 10:20 AM
camaro

Moose
12-25-2003, 10:24 AM
i forgot, picture w/out rebuilt master cylinder. shows old upper radiator hose and valve covers.