PDA

View Full Version : Dent Removal?

JB
04-07-2004, 03:31 PM
I have a small size dent in my hood from some asshat in SPI and two small door dings in my tahoe. I know when it hails, there are tons of hail repair guys around town. Looking to get these popped out w/o painting of course, but still look good, and for cheap. ANy places in B/CS that could do it? Thanks

robertf03
04-07-2004, 03:46 PM

TRDyota
04-08-2004, 12:45 AM
I know that this probably doesn't help, but if you ever needed to go to Houston for some reason, there are a lot of those cheap dent removal people. Alot of them will come to you, or meet you somewhere around town. Seems like they usually charge around fifty bucks or so. But thats Houston, not B/CS.

EDIT: Or you can just wait until the next time you get in a wreck and just say that the other person's car did it. Bust out with a little bit of insurance fraud.

BMFScout
04-08-2004, 02:58 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA...
this club would NEVER resort to insurance fraud, and the mere suggestion offends me and fine upstanding people like Austin...:flipoff2:

Shaggy
04-08-2004, 11:20 AM
i smashed the driverside of the bronco in las cruces the day after i rolled it and told them it was from the roll... they even knew it only rolled onto the pass side... they also added in the spot where davido backed in the trailor to it... it all worked well for me though... got an ugly bronco now but the lockers got paid off

Doug Krebs
04-08-2004, 12:56 PM
and how much did your insurance go up??

Shaggy
04-08-2004, 04:42 PM
well i went to liability and it was the same price

uglyota
04-08-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
got an ugly bronco now but the lockers got paid off The history of TAMOR, in a nutshell

Dodge4x4
04-08-2004, 05:01 PM
I don't know if the Ding King was a joke or not, but it actually works really well. I fixed a pretty good sized door ding in about twenty minutes.

JB
04-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by TRDyota
I know that this probably doesn't help, but if you ever needed to go to Houston for some reason, there are a lot of those cheap dent removal people. Alot of them will come to you, or meet you somewhere around town. Seems like they usually charge around fifty bucks or so. But thats Houston, not B/CS.

EDIT: Or you can just wait until the next time you get in a wreck and just say that the other person's car did it. Bust out with a little bit of insurance fraud.

Yeah, I am from Houston. When I was in high school, a tree hit the rear fender of my Bronco. A couple weeks later, Pepe the good mexican pulls up to me while I am filling up with gas and say he fix for forty dollars. He bonded it up, but he had never put the hardener in it, so it never dried. Once I got that off, I saw how bad he had ****ed it up. I had to pay alot to get it done right. I won't do that again.

In Houston, they are the mexican guys always driving the newest Chevy trucks/suvs with white walled tires.