PDA

View Full Version : TCC II Pics

AgDieseler
04-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Cody_91YJ
04-25-2004, 09:52 PM
I've starting uploading mine on the my site:

Event Gallery (http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/gallery2)

But I only got about 30 on this camera of the comp only. My brother has all the rest on his camera and they will be on that same album within a day or two.

BTW, if any of you want or need a place to put your pictures. I made the album open to everyone to upload...it'll even resize the pictures for you if they need it ;) If if gives you any crap let me know.

Just click on the link above, click on the picture next to the TCC II album (at the top), then there will be a dropdown menu on the top right. Choose "New Nested Album", to make your own "Sub album", and then you and go back to the menu, and select "Add Photos". This program is similar to what I'm planning on putting on the TAMOR site as soon as I'm done with tests this week

This was one badass trip, some of the best wheeling and most fun I've had in a while. :cheers: to Hensel for getting this going. Guess I should go study for the 3 tests I have Monday and Tuesday

BigRedFord04
04-26-2004, 02:32 AM
i dont have any pics for proof, but i'm going to fill y'all in on what you missed when we went wheeling w/ Hal.

we went out on aggie highway, and when we came to the fork in the road, not too far into the trail, where there's a tall gravel incline, and a lower trail that involves a lot more rock crawling, we took the lower trail. Hal climbed up the bottom pretty easy, then started messing around near the top trying to climb things that arent ment to be climbed on. soon enough, just when we thought we'd found a line by letting the front tires drift to the left, Hal looks over at me and says, "here we go!"...next thing i know the dirt and leaves on the floor are hitting me in the face. tate was in the back seat and i think he got the worse of it as there were two spare Ford D60 calipers on the floor back there. we rolled over to the driver's side, then kept going onto the roof, and then one more time onto my side. as soon as we stopped Hal said "everybody ok?" tate was immediate to respond that he was, but they had to ask me a couple times cuz i was still confused as to which way was up. the dirt on the ground answered that question when Hal undid my seatbelt. i then had to lift tate away from his seatbelt so he could get it undone. we got it righted w/ the help of some guys from Ft. Hood who showed up today also. had to jump the motor b.c. Hal's battery is toast, and that took extra long b.c. the cylinders were full of oil. he probably sprayed a quart out of the exhaust when it finally fired up. after that we decided to call it a day and head home. nope...no real wheeling in Texas. :texas:

btw, this was my 1st time to be in a vehicle that rolled....i wont say that i'm anxious to do it again, but it was definately fun, and funny.

PS, to be on topic, Tate took about 200 pics w/ my camera, and i took 40-50 during the comp, i hope to have them up tomorrow night.

Violentv8toy
04-26-2004, 06:07 AM
that was a wicked climb...wish i woulda seen the roll.

too bad i missed the comp...too hungover:cheers:

JeepPhisherman
04-26-2004, 10:31 AM
How many people showed up for the comp? And how many from the club did we get out there?
I was packed up and ready to head out there saturday afternoon when my fawking heep decided it didnt want to start- so long story short, couldnt get it running and towed it to the shop with a 4 cyl toy where its sitting now.

uglyota
04-26-2004, 11:21 AM
about 8 people in the comp? I dropped out, and good thing 'cuz I didn't do so hot trying it afterwards. Made the top of the hill in the first course relatively easily, but kept hanging the tcase skid on the top shelf. Had to get pulled off twice and backed down.

Hal's one crazy bastard...I followed him on that side route, and as I saw him and his 3 passengers 50 feet up the hill lifting a front wheel and throwing gravel, decided I better move to a spot where I wouldn't have a "roll'n ZJ" on top of me. When he backed off and tried a different route, I used my newfound inspiration and flogged Ugly up the same path. Gravelly hillclimbs with open diffs and bad brakes--yikes! Found a good vantage point and watched him start assaulting another route, heavy on the skinny and lifting the front wheels way up in the air (impressive on that rig), and then it went over...3/4 roll and just sat there running. He didn't want to turn it off because we'd have to jump start it...crazy bastard...the black smoke started pouring out and he finally cut it. It was nuts! Fun little side path though...I'll definitely hit it next time.

JeepPhisherman
04-26-2004, 01:22 PM
we have any more trips planned before schools out?
im itching to get on the trails with you bastids but my heep keeps on being a pita

Shaggy
04-26-2004, 03:18 PM
katemcy is open this coming weekend aswell if you wanna go there... but no official trips

bburris
04-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Katemcy is hosting the Texas Crawl 3 this weekend. The next run after that is over Memorial Day weekend - there's something big going on at every offroad park possible, so just pick what you want to do and head out.

I'll be in Katemcy for a long weekend before summer school starts since they're keeping it open through monday for TPP 2.:cheers:

Violentv8toy
04-26-2004, 04:21 PM
was everyone in the comp locked f&r? I was wanting to compete...but a severe headache ensued sunday morning which caused my late arrival.:rolleyes:

Shaggy
04-26-2004, 05:45 PM
everyone that finished

BigRedFord04
04-26-2004, 07:13 PM
i'm going to ride along w/ Hal this upcoming weekend if he decides to go to Katemcy. he said he'd most likely be taking the purple ZJ.

Cody_91YJ
04-26-2004, 08:35 PM
added more pictures of the comp, and the ones we got on the Backbreaker trail. Damn camera died 1/2 way through though. About 210 more pictures

Here (http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/gallery2)

JeepPhisherman
04-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by bburris
Katemcy is hosting the Texas Crawl 3 this weekend. The next run after that is over Memorial Day weekend - there's something big going on at every offroad park possible, so just pick what you want to do and head out.

I'll be in Katemcy for a long weekend before summer school starts since they're keeping it open through monday for TPP 2.:cheers:

think I might try and head up there this w/e then to get in some wheeling before schools over
and Ive already got a date at tellico for memorial day w/e
east coast ownz:flipoff2:

BigRedFord04
05-18-2004, 01:29 AM
i finally got mine off my camera...lots 'o pics, i havent even looked at 'em yet and don't know whats there cuz tate took most of em.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/lonestar/album369

uglyota
05-18-2004, 09:52 AM
Did the guy and girl in the stock yota (Mike and ???) ever get their pics developed? I'm psyched about those

BigRedFord04
05-18-2004, 02:32 PM
i'll email him and find out

uglyota
07-14-2004, 04:54 PM
http://www.tamor.org/members-rigs/album40