PDA

View Full Version : Scout II soft top

BMFScout
05-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Ok since I have now come to terms that putting a brand new soft top on my scout would kind of be like rearranging chairs on a ship thats going down, I am going to sell it. So here it is:

1971-80 STC (company that took over Kayline)Scout II fastrac style soft top, "Spice"(tan) color, dark tinted windows, all hardware, bows, instructions, etc. This top is just like it was when I took it out of the box. Here is a link to the website were they sell them, they are currently out of dark tint windows, and they say they are about to increase prices. http://www.thejeep.com/stc/scout.html I would prefer not to ship, that is why I am posting it here. I am asking $470.00 just like what I paid because it is new, of course I won't charge shipping(50 lbs. oversize) or tax like scout madness or the STC place. If you don't like $470, make me an offer...Thanks.

Shaggy
05-06-2004, 04:37 PM
damn you can buy a whole scout for that price:flipoff2:

BMFScout
05-06-2004, 07:16 PM
you can buy one for less than that, and drive it home, but I bet it won't have a brand new soft top on it:flipoff2:

crawlingno5
05-06-2004, 07:19 PM
i dunno if theres a huge demand for a scout soft top in the club.. have you thought about ebay?

BMFScout
05-06-2004, 07:56 PM
ebay! Great idea, how does that work?:flipoff2:
I was trying off-road boards for a local pick-up b/c I didn't want to have to ship it.

Shaggy
05-07-2004, 12:07 AM
jimmy just stop by sometime and ill show you how ebay works... i think you might be able to learn to use it:flipoff2: