PDA

View Full Version : Large Entertainment Center - Make Offer

8Runner
06-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Just come by and take a look. It is sitting under my carport at 710A San Mario. Just head South on Welsh from 2818 and take a left on San Mario, we are near the end on the right. If you want it, put what you think it is worth in the black mailbox hanging on the wall right next to it and just take it. I don't really care, though I would like to get at least $35 for it. Basically it's honor system since I'm not home enough. If it gets stolen, oh well :)

It is big enough to hold a 27" TV and is about 3' deep by 5' wide, so it is pretty big. It is in pretty good condition, though I woudl reccomend putting in a few new screws or brackets as it seemed a little wobbly while we moved it.

I'll post when it's gone.

ishbo03
06-23-2004, 07:54 PM
so it probably wont hold a 31in tv?

8Runner
06-23-2004, 09:40 PM
I just went out & measured it and it has a 36" diagonal in the TV opening, so maybe. My 27" is older and may have a larger bezel around it. I have about a 1/2 inch of clearance on all sides with the 27". I would suggest measuring the diagonal of your TV.

ishbo03
06-24-2004, 08:42 AM
yea i measured ours and then stopped by your house, it was just a little too small. thanx anyways. our tv is 39in diagonal

8Runner
06-29-2004, 11:38 AM
This is going to the curb tonight for bulk trash pickup tomorrow. Damn thing warped in the humidity or something because now the top is curved. Looks kind of art deco if anybody still wants it. FREE.