PDA

View Full Version : Your Old Nintendo

jerryg79
07-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Anyone have an original nintendo. Mine fagged out for some reason. I have punchout, jackal, and dragon warrior that I just bought but the damn thing wont play them.

I'll give $15-20 bucks or the comparable in beer.

ishbo03
07-07-2004, 06:03 PM
ive got one with a bunch of games ill sell u, its all in houston though, will be a bit before i go home, lemme know

jerryg79
07-07-2004, 06:20 PM
ive got one with a bunch of games ill sell u, its all in houston though, will be a bit before i go home, lemme know

Cool as long as it works, I'm down. I'll give you $20 bucks with the games

stx4wheeler
07-08-2004, 12:03 AM
hey or i think i got two at home in mission jerry that you can have for free and a few beers if you can wait another month.i ll make sure i got it tommorow

robertf03
07-08-2004, 01:16 AM
Anyone have an original nintendo. Mine fagged out for some reason. I have punchout, jackal, and dragon warrior that I just bought but the damn thing wont play them.

I'll give $15-20 bucks or the comparable in beer.

whats wrong with it? I replaced the cartridge deal with one I bought off ebay and it fixed most of the probems.

jerryg79
07-08-2004, 02:27 AM
whats wrong with it? I replaced the cartridge deal with one I bought off ebay and it fixed most of the probems.

I think that is the problem with mine....It just blinks even with the cartridge pushed down. If you push it all the way down it doesnt flash but the screen is just grey. Same syptoms as yours? I may have to operate if so!

robertf03
07-08-2004, 02:59 AM
I think that is the problem with mine....It just blinks even with the cartridge pushed down. If you push it all the way down it doesnt flash but the screen is just grey. Same syptoms as yours? I may have to operate if so!

thats exactly what mine was doing.

I say operate away. Hell, break out the dremel and soldering iron and then you too can bootleg games like popeye, donkey kong, and burger time. :flipoff2:

http://www.utdallas.edu/~rsf031000/nes/romadapter.jpg

Mack84
07-08-2004, 10:40 AM
i would like one also if anyone else has one

jerryg79
07-08-2004, 12:32 PM
thats exactly what mine was doing.

I say operate away. Hell, break out the dremel and soldering iron and then you too can bootleg games like popeye, donkey kong, and burger time. :flipoff2:

**** Yeah, bought me one of these off ebay for $6.99, hopefully that'll fix it, we'll see, if not then i'll by that other one.