PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Blazer

Doug Krebs
07-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Ok now that i'm going back to school I'm going to sell the blazer I bought to rebuild my old blazer. The plan was one of my corps buddies was going to buy my black one if i did a body swap on it... well he pretty much backed out before i went and got it, but i would have felt bad not buying it from the guy cause he was headed to the middle east and had another offer. Plus I thought it wasn't a bad deal and could have made the blazer nice again... Anyways...

It's a 1983 blazer with a diesel VIN

14 bolt rear with disc brakes and I think a gov lock (i never opened it) 3.73's not confirmed

10 bolt 8 lug front 3.73's not confirmed

Has 33" BFG AT's on 16.5 dukes of hazard style rims all hold air, probably around 30-40% tread... kinda fuzzy on that one, never really looked at them to well as i wasn't interested.

Body is rust free except minor rust where the windshield mounts

Body has one decent dent on driver's rear side, see pics

Has no motor tranny or tcase, but I can get all if interested

Front clip is not attatched, one quarter panel is messed up, but have a replacement

Other things it's missing brake booster, master cylinder, steering column.

Seats need to be recovered and there isn't any carpet or rear side covers. The guy did include a bunch of interior parts to change it to gray. Pretty nice factory dash pad, door panels, seat belts, and the trim pieces...

I'd like to get what I paid for it $600... I'll part it out, but I want everything gone. It has a clear title in my name.

jwingfield2k
09-15-2004, 11:31 PM
Hey i met you at the meeting tonight and talked with you about this blazer. do you have any pics on it or a lead on drivetrain stuff for it?

Doug Krebs
09-29-2004, 10:20 PM
sorry here are the pics... you said you left your email, but i don't see it any more...

blazer pics (http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albun89)

aggiemudman
09-29-2004, 11:19 PM
what you want for the 10bolt front?

jwingfield2k
09-30-2004, 03:22 PM
ah no, dont part this thing outttttt

Doug Krebs
09-30-2004, 06:05 PM
I don't want to part it out...